For Sale 1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser - Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
88EF8C97-CA37-42BD-BF76-6A884E5D1EB3_1_105_c.jpeg

$12,000 - I'd LOVE to trade for an FJ100 and I can add $. I'm scheming a Dalton Highway overlanding trip, and I'd rather drive something on coils all the way up there. Vehicle has a clean GA title in my name. No sketchiness.

84 FJ60 - Runs and drives great, and I've done a lot with it. I honestly am just going to keep chipping away at little things, but I'll put an honest list below of everything I've done to it, and everything that's still on the to-do list. It fires up every time, I've taken it on a 300-mile camping trip down the Blue Ridge Highway, it's been awesome. The interior is immaculate, no rips or tears or anything. Non-OEM stereo, but its Bluetooth and all the speakers work. No steering issues, no real issues period honestly. Was thinking EFI swap maybe, but sorta want to list it as well. 2H, 4H and 4L AND the locker all work perfectly. All gauges work, gauge lights work, hell, the dome light works.

What I've Done:
5 new General Grabber 33s
All new OME shocks and steering stabilizer
New clutch and new master and slave cylinders
New brake booster and pedal
Rebuilt factory radiator
ALL NEW FLUIDS
New wiring harness for front lights
New-ish battery

What is still on the list:
There is a good bit of rust in the drip rails and one rear corner of the roof
Needs a new muffler. Cat is new though.

Happy to answer any questions or send additional pics or driving videos!
L1000024.jpg

L1000031.jpg

L1000033.jpg

L1000027.jpg

Last edited:
More pics please! Specifically the rust spot you mentioned as well as other common rust spots, undercarriage, interior, etc. Thanks!

View attachment 3480671

$12,000 - I'd LOVE to trade for an FJ100 and I can add $. I'm scheming a Dalton Highway overlanding trip, and I'd rather drive something on coils all the way up there. Vehicle has a clean GA title in my name. No sketchiness.

84 FJ60 - Runs and drives great, and I've done a lot with it. I honestly am just going to keep chipping away at little things, but I'll put an honest list below of everything I've done to it, and everything that's still on the to-do list. It fires up every time, I've taken it on a 300-mile camping trip down the Blue Ridge Highway, it's been awesome. The interior is immaculate, no rips or tears or anything. Non-OEM stereo, but its Bluetooth and all the speakers work. No steering issues, no real issues period honestly. Was thinking EFI swap maybe, but sorta want to list it as well. 2H, 4H and 4L AND the locker all work perfectly. All gauges work, gauge lights work, hell, the dome light works.

What I've Done:
Rebuilt factory radiator
ALL NEW FLUIDS
New-ish battery

Happy to answer any questions or send additional pics or driving videos!View attachment 3482097

View attachment 3482098

View attachment 3482099

View attachment 3482100
I am very interested. My cell is 205-835-1221. Please text me. Been on the hunt for awhile.

Very interested. In Atlanta. Cell is 404-661-6868 if you want to text me.

View attachment 3480671

What I've Done:
Rebuilt factory radiator
ALL NEW FLUIDS
New-ish battery

Happy to answer any questions or send additional pics or driving videos!View attachment 3482097

View attachment 3482098

View attachment 3482099

View attachment 3482100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom