Builds 80 series where to start! Again.... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mightily fancy dude.
Yeah this will likely be my last Land Cruiser build so I kind of want to put everything into it, so I am not wishing I would have after it is done.

Yeah I don't necessarily love all the texture but to smooth everything out evidently would have required a lot more machine work. I think it will look cool once it is coated.

That texture is very intentional they added the crissy crossy stuff after the whole thing was surfaced. It took a lot of extra programming and machine time to add that.

Looks like fun.

That texture is very intentional they added the crissy crossy stuff after the whole thing was surfaced. It took a lot of extra programming and machine time to add that.

Looks like fun.
Oh that could be, there is a little language barrier so maybe he meant it would take a lot of time now to make it smooth. The texture is kind of growing on me the more pictures he sends! Haha

I have never really done this but if anyone wants to go to SMS's IG account and let them know they should send me my valve cover that would be awesome. Haha.

Funds cleared 1/9/24 and it has been nothing but excuses since.

I have never really done this but if anyone wants to go to SMS's IG account and let them know they should send me my valve cover that would be awesome. Haha.

Funds cleared 1/9/24 and it has been nothing but excuses since.
I’ll wear them asses out for you…

Edit: so to speak.

Wow don’t know how I missed this thread
Subscribed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom