Builds 80 series where to start! Again.... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone gasped when they got the notification. I know I couldn’t stand up for a min until things calmed down…ahem.
Are you okay now? We should start a support group.

Hello. My name is Patrick and I am addicted to this thread.

Bump, no pressure.
Maybe a little

Bump, no pressure.
Maybe a little
Ummm nothing worth noting on this project, but I just sent my grey truck off to get new coils, my ADS F&R shocks rebuilt, the Delta arms installed, get the flex coupler in the stainless exhaust replaced, and then I will need to replace the A/W intercooler pump, new wheels and tires, and it will be back in service and I can think about this project some more.

No worries, hope to see it get some attention soon. What wheels are you putting on the Grey truck?

No worries, hope to see it get some attention soon. What wheels are you putting on the Grey truck?
Not 100% sure but I think KMC KM444 MESA FORGED BEADLOCKS, one of the only beadlocks that doesn't weigh a ton!

Well I did something stupid....

Fully CNC'd valve cover with built in individual ignition coils, and AN fittings for venting.

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 6.59.05 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 7.05.13 AM.png

That's not stupid, maybe not financially responsible but, very Cool.

Looks iced out :grinpimp:
Yeah I don't necessarily love all the texture but to smooth everything out evidently would have required a lot more machine work. I think it will look cool once it is coated.

Looks awesome. What intake are you running?

Don't powdercoat that. You'd lose a lot of the detail work. Find a shop that does really good anodizing and get that done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom