80 series roof liner upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all...im wanting to upgrade my 1991 80 series roof liner with the later 96 board type....my question is what parts are needed exactly to do this modification..thanks...

The roof liner and the pillar trim pieces. Possibly the sunroof trim/welting too, due to the additional thickness of the later model roof liner.

i take it theres 6 pilliar pieces .to get ....im not sure if the seat belts need changing as well and is the roof panel held in place with clips ...

i take it theres 6 pilliar pieces .to get ....im not sure if the seat belts need changing as well and is the roof panel held in place with clips ...
All interior pieces from the bottom of the windows, up. Seat belt upper brackets are slightly different. Take the seatbelts as well. However, the buckles may not interchange from 96 to 91.

8 pillar pieces are different, the headliner and the front seat belts. at least thats whats different for US spec.

im thinking theres a little bit more to this mod than i am aware of. and overall the cost will be cheaper than a new rod liner......has anybody done this mod..?..i carnt find much info on it here in Australia

im thinking theres a little bit more to this mod than i am aware of. and overall the cost will be cheaper than a new rod liner......has anybody done this mod..?..i carnt find much info on it here in Australia
There is a thread on it here someplace.

Someone swapped a 96 into a 94. The roof stuff is similar between 91-94, then 95-97.

Maybe search 94 headliner.

There is a thread on it here someplace.

Someone swapped a 96 into a 94. The roof stuff is similar between 91-94, then 95-97.

Maybe search 94 headliner.

Is this the one you’re referring to?

Is this the one you’re referring to?
Yup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom