71 FJ 40 in NW Washington (Newbie) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
;p My new FJ 40 with lots of work in the future. I am tired of being a lurker. I am addicted to reading all the posts with great amounts of information. I have read most of the FAQ and am qualified on the Search aparatus and hope not to piss off too many with stupid questions.
lc.JPG
lc1.JPG
lc3.JPG

nice find....tell us how ya found it, history on it etc and lots of pic's..............nice rig and shop--congrat's

Welcome and post more pics. Enjoy all of it even the frustrating moments! Looks like you have a solid platform. What are your plans?

Hi All:

"Everglad28" where are you at in Wa. State?

Regards,

Alan

Welcome! Glad to see new Cruiserheads in WA,

David

Nice find and welcome to Mud.

Are the motor and tranny out of it, it looks a little light in the front?

enjoy :cheers:

;p Thanks for the great welcome. I am actually up in Bellingham near the border. The cruiser is a 3/71 that was just sitting on the side of Mt Baker Highway on a trailer since it appears to have been sitting outside with the hood up for a considerable period of time due to the fact that there was several inches of water sitting on the top of the exposed pistons.

In the initial pictures the engine and tranny were still in it. I think you can see the mufflers and drive shaft just hanging down and don't forget the PTO driveshaft which must have been hanging too which got mangled when the seller rolled it off his trailer into the barn.

I tried to upload more pictures, but I guess I need to learn the secret of putting more pictures on from another site.

Time to drill some rusty bolts. LOL

I tried to upload more pictures, but I guess I need to learn the secret of putting more pictures on from another site.

Congrats on your purchase! Bellingham is nice. I have family there, and have been there many times. You can check this thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/ih8mud-com-help-corner/253317-ih8mud-user-guide.html - to learn what you have to do to add pictures. The easiest is to support the website with the purchase of a star. You can then upload as many pictures as you like.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom