60-Series Car Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spike Strip

Goblin Mode Activated
SILVER Star
Threads
Just an FYI on this Car Cover:

Covers made specifically for a LC 60-series were hundreds of dollars. I've found in the past, even expensive ones rarely last more than a few seasons in Los Angeles Summer sun.

This Cover fits a 60-series perfectly if you don't have a big rear bumper. Nice and snug and top quality (6 layer) for the money. Zippered opening at the driver's door.

Had a hell of a wind last night and it wasn't even strapped down and didn't blow off. If you've got rear tire on a bumper, I'd get the next size (A6) which is a bit longer. I've also seen them on ebay.

Amazon product ASIN B0749LHV42

As a 60 owner without a garage this is relevant to my interests. Would it fit over an arb front bumper?

Probably. Stock 60-series is 184 in. This cover is up to 190"

1613334180222.png

post the link. as a 60 owner who has a phantom leak on his drivers side I am interested .

post the link. as a 60 owner who has a phantom leak on his drivers side I am interested .

See post #1.

I got a waterproof one also because of a leak.

See post #1.

I got a waterproof one also because of a leak.
Maybe its because I am on a Mac....I just have a big black space in post one...hit refresh and amazon quickly blinks where a link/pic would but nothing comes up. Can you give me the brand name and the sku. Is it by Auto stop...and the sku A5-YL?? I am all stock as far as size.

Maybe its because I am on a Mac....I just have a big black space in post one...hit refresh and amazon quickly blinks where a link/pic would but nothing comes up. Can you give me the brand name and the sku. Is it by Auto stop...and the sku A5-YL?? I am all stock as far as size.

It's your ad block program. Pause it on this site.

If I post the link, it automatically converts to the amazon block

Brand is Kayme, Model A5

Maybe this: LINK

It's your ad block program. Pause it on this site.

If I post the link, it automatically converts to the amazon block

Brand is Kayme, Model A5

Maybe this: LINK
Gracias!!

You think this would fit over a high roof with a roof rack?

Probably, but would not go all the way down the side. It's 78" tall for the A6 version.

purchased the A6....I have an ARB front and tire carrier rear.
Will report back.
anyword how the A6 fits with F+R bumpers?

wow...the driver side zipper...thats fantastic.

I have the A6 w/ front and rear 4+ and Trail Tailor bumps. (not in the picture above - that one is stock) Fits perfect. For the (almost) a year that I've had it on, we've had a few pretty good wind storms, and not a mark on it. Went through the So. Cal summer unfazed, too. Impressive. The one on the stock truck did get a puncture where it covers the antenna during the last wind storm, so I covered the antenna stub with a plastic cup and gorilla taped the hole, and so far so good.

There's another thread HERE where the gent talks about his less than ideal dealings with his $350 Cal Car Company cover.

For $70, I'll probably be able to get 3 seasons out of it (with some patching/repair) and I'm fine with that. In my experience, even the expensive ones touted as having superior materials last about the same.

I have the A6 w/ front and rear 4+ and Trail Tailor bumps. (not in the picture above - that one is stock) Fits perfect. For the (almost) a year that I've had it on, we've had a few pretty good wind storms, and not a mark on it. Went through the So. Cal summer unfazed, too. Impressive. The one on the stock truck did get a puncture where it covers the antenna during the last wind storm, so I covered the antenna stub with a plastic cup and gorilla taped the hole, and so far so good.

There's another thread HERE where the gent talks about his less than ideal dealings with his $350 Cal Car Company cover.

For $70, I'll probably be able to get 3 seasons out of it (with some patching/repair) and I'm fine with that. In my experience, even the expensive ones touted as having superior materials last about the same.
right on...i jus grabbe dthis 1 for my Avalon Amazon product ASIN B086WP6Z24
and i apparently grabbed the wrong size as its too big to even "grab" any part of the car witht he elastics...but, its so heavy it hasnt budged. I really like it. Only thing that sucked so far...the cover got wet + froze to parts of my car. Kinda not cool as i had to pull it off.

anyword how the A6 fits with F+R bumpers?

wow...the driver side zipper...thats fantastic.

Sorry about the update

Yea...driver side zipper. I have a rear tire carrier with a 33x10 on it and a front ARB, the cover fits well. I don't regret the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom