60-Series Car Cover (1 Viewer)

Spike Strip

Just Soup for my Family
SILVER Star
Just an FYI on this Car Cover:

Covers made specifically for a LC 60-series were hundreds of dollars. I've found in the past, even expensive ones rarely last more than a few seasons in Los Angeles Summer sun.

This Cover fits a 60-series perfectly if you don't have a big rear bumper. Nice and snug and top quality (6 layer) for the money. Zippered opening at the driver's door.

Had a hell of a wind last night and it wasn't even strapped down and didn't blow off. If you've got rear tire on a bumper, I'd get the next size (A6) which is a bit longer. I've also seen them on ebay.

Amazon product

ntdb

SILVER Star
As a 60 owner without a garage this is relevant to my interests. Would it fit over an arb front bumper?

Spike Strip

Just Soup for my Family
SILVER Star
As a 60 owner without a garage this is relevant to my interests. Would it fit over an arb front bumper?

Probably. Stock 60-series is 184 in. This cover is up to 190"

1613334180222.png

John Staton

SILVER Star
See post #1.

I got a waterproof one also because of a leak.
Maybe its because I am on a Mac....I just have a big black space in post one...hit refresh and amazon quickly blinks where a link/pic would but nothing comes up. Can you give me the brand name and the sku. Is it by Auto stop...and the sku A5-YL?? I am all stock as far as size.

Spike Strip

Just Soup for my Family
SILVER Star
Maybe its because I am on a Mac....I just have a big black space in post one...hit refresh and amazon quickly blinks where a link/pic would but nothing comes up. Can you give me the brand name and the sku. Is it by Auto stop...and the sku A5-YL?? I am all stock as far as size.

It's your ad block program. Pause it on this site.

If I post the link, it automatically converts to the amazon block

Brand is Kayme, Model A5

Maybe this: LINK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom