60 series 4wd lever bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know where I can find the 4wd lever bushings for a 1984 fj60 with 4 speed split case?
Toyota sells them. I just ordered them for a project.

Local dealer?
Yep, pay a visit to the parts counter folks at any dealership, have them pull up the specific parts diagram for the linkages. There are four bushings, if my memory serves me:

1x small round rubber
2x flanged plastic round
1x square hard plastic

Maybe somebody will come along and mention a bushing I’ve forgotten. Here’s a photo of the linkages after I cleaned them up and put them all back together.

08AB50D9-FED1-4389-A476-2250E672E5FB.jpeg

@smllblock60 the dude above is who gave me the part numbers in the first place. You should listen to him.

@batthewmrown Did you take apart that little ball and socket thing? I made that mistake. Cleaned it up, lubed it, and spent an hour and a half getting the stupid f^<#ing snap ring back in, including trying to find it after it launched itself across the shop. Total nightmare. The process should have been: 1. blast it out with brake cleaner 2. glob some lube on it 3. push rubber boot back and never think about it again.

@smllblock60 the dude above is who gave me the part numbers in the first place. You should listen to him.

@batthewmrown Did you take apart that little ball and socket thing? I made that mistake. Cleaned it up, lubed it, and spent an hour and a half getting the stupid f^<#ing snap ring back in, including trying to find it after it launched itself across the shop. Total nightmare. The process should have been: 1. blast it out with brake cleaner 2. glob some lube on it 3. push rubber boot back and never think about it again.
Haha, nah, just sent it as is.

I keep all of them in stock for 60 and 62 shifters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom