6 spline axle locking hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you wanting a different set to replace the Warns you currently have?
Or are you asking what other options are available?

@cruiseroutfit carries Aisin hubs that will work on your cruiser. You could also find a set of used warn hubs.

I’d like Warn replacements, but they discontinued years ago. I’m open to other options also.

are they broken? they can be gone thru and cleaned up

More like $500 worth of hubs on a high side and $450 of photography. It's just paint man.

While those Warn hubs are strong they are also not spring loaded. Splines have to line up to get knob to twist to lock the hub. These are a bad mix on my 68 once I installed a Lock Right in the front axle. Certainly would pay even $500 for a set.

I have a set or HD Aisin hubs from Cruiser Outfitters that are compatible with the upgraded 30 spline Birfields I bought. They have a selection of Aisin hubs to cover several years.

Send them an email and they will set you up with the right hub.

Since when did Cruiser outfitters start carrying coarse spline hubs? Aisin doesn't make coarse spline hubs, and Warn hasn't made them in years. Warn hasn't made them in so long, everyone that worked there with knowledge of them is dead, and the new guys have no clue when you call and ask them about parts.

Since when did Cruiser outfitters start carrying coarse spline hubs? Aisin doesn't make coarse spline hubs, and Warn hasn't made them in years. Warn hasn't made them in so long, everyone that worked there with knowledge of them is dead, and the new guys have no clue when you call and ask them about parts.

While AISIN doesn't make course splines hubs, ASCO (Aisin Seiki Corp, later just AISIN) made them many years ago. Unfortunately we don't have any available to sell. We may have used sets of 6 spline Warn or Selectro avail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom