5th annual Tucson CSC New Years Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, I'm shopping and packing the trailer up today. I plan to head out early tomorrow morning and set up the Mash unit on Thursday so I'll be there settled in when you guys roll in off the trail.

Just me and my bowser on this trip so there will be room inside the heated canvas area of my tent if someone wants to throw down a pad and bag or cot and sleep inside by the wood burning stove.

Course Alvin gets first dibs but there is plenty of room for others too if you want to get in out of the cold.

I plan to be there through the weekend and pack up and head home on Sunday.

Well I'm out.
We had some burglaries in the neighborhood. Just can't leave the house empty or the wife and kids alone. Last night the getto bird was out all over us, and the dogs were going nutz. So unless I hear they've been caught I'll have to look for the spring trip.

Sucks!!

Looks like the Mrs will bail and middle child will stay home to keep her company.

What, the Ghetto Bird doesn't fly over scottsdale:flipoff2::grinpimp:

Heres what Im dealing with: Phoenix utilities, Scottsdale mailing address, P.V. school district.

See why Im confused :confused: ??

Maybe the "ghetto bird" cant find its way to my Hizzy :flipoff2:

The fickleness of little girls never ceases to amaze me. All three of the little girls are coming.

Watch out Kevin, Hannah is itching to be the communications officer. The older girls are trying to figure out how to con rides with John too. :lol:

What's wrong with his truck? Is he ever gonna get that thing out of the driveway?:confused:

Speak up, Yogi!

I just drove it last week to lowes and back. I just can not see doing rug rd on 30" tires, once I get my 255/85 i'll drive.

The fickleness of little girls never ceases to amaze me. All three of the little girls are coming.

Watch out Kevin, Hannah is itching to be the communications officer. The older girls are trying to figure out how to con rides with John too. :lol:

So by tomorrow, you could be running solo.

we have a reservation to stay in Oracle tonight before the run (the place in Mammoth never e-mailed back :meh:)

anybody have suggestions for a nice dinner place for us ?

thanks, see you tomorrow :cheers:

Who knows, might even bump into you tonight..:meh:

Ross, the girls might have to arm wrastle Braedon for the seat..;)

Lol...It's hard to hide in Podunk!

Hey I might need to bum a little water from someone, no way this 10 gal jug is going to fit.

Cool, might be able to fit one of the 5 gallon bottles, should be fine riding on pavement. Amased on what I could fit in the 40 using a tape measure. Guess I've been spoiled hauling a trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom