5th annual Tucson CSC New Years Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See you all in the morning.

Made it. Globe, Motel 6, dinner at Irene's.

Alvin, thanks for setting up an awesome run. :D

Pics when I get home, marvelous scenery. Only hiccup was a cut BFG MT on Claudia's 40...

Great to run with you folks again! Sorry you couldn't have stayed longer. We had lots of great food and laughs around the campfire.:cheers:

Just got home and got showered. Pics later. What a good run and the camping was great as well. Woke up in the a.m. and Brittan et al were gone. Missed out on the killer dutch oven breakfast he was braggin about :frown:

265 miles from my front door and back, maybe 40 on pavement. My tires have been at 20 psi since Thursday night.

A very fun run! I wish there was more time for BSing.

Time for a shower for me as well, the wife says Braedon and I look like a couple of gray old men..:lol:

Best time we've both had together this year.:cool:

Just got home and got showered. Pics later. What a good run and the camping was great as well. Woke up in the a.m. and Brittan et al were gone. Missed out on the killer dutch oven breakfast he was braggin about :frown:

I wish I could have stayed. I was sleeping soundly when my boy woke me up at 3AM and said, "Daddy I just peed my pants."

I didn't bring an extra sleeping bag and my bag isn't big enough for the two of us so we had to bug out. Up until that point it was a great run. I'll bring the dutch ovens next time and deliver on the breakfast.

Thanks for putting the run together. I had a great time and so did the kids. I'm headed back to Turkey creek soon...that place was amazing.

I'll post pix tomorrow.

Just one quick pic, too tired from yesterday, today, and we plan on going out tomorrow again...

DSC_6414.jpg

I didn't take many pics, but here's a few.

DSC03368.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03375.jpg

My best pics didn't turn out, the sun was in my eyes..:flipoff2:

Here's a few as well..

000_0011.jpg

000_0012.jpg

000_0013.jpg

100_1018.jpg

100_1021.jpg

100_1022.jpg

Just before the descent into Turkey Creek.

100_1025.jpg

100_1026.jpg

100_1028.jpg

Great campsite..

100_1035.jpg

100_1036.jpg

100_1034.jpg

Brad's Palace..
100_1032.jpg

I think Tim brought the rtt just for Rocko..:hillbilly:

100_1038.jpg

Last two..

100_1039.jpg

100_1040.jpg

Hi everybody, thanks for a great run. I had a really good time and the trail was beautiful. It was great to meet everybody. You can usually find me over on ExPo also. I have a 4 day run posted over there and you are all welcome to come, here is the link... Expedition Portal Forum

As soon as I can get all of my pics resized I will post them up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom