5th annual Tucson CSC New Years Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to do this run...but I'm on the fence about bringing the boy. Any other 4-6 yr olds that coming, possibly Jedi's? The boy likes to go but only if there's play time with friends too.

I'll loan you one...he'll even provide the light sabers!

I'd like to do this run...but I'm on the fence about bringing the boy. Any other 4-6 yr olds that coming, possibly Jedi's? The boy likes to go but only if there's play time with friends too.

8, 6 and 3 will be with me. The Mrs may be bailing on me though.

I'll have the 7yr old girl along.

Do I need to load the community grill grate? I was thinking steaks or tri-tip for Braedon and I with homemade beans and torts. I might be able to fit the 3 burner Camp-Chef and propane if needed.

Sorry, my trips weigh heavy on the fud thing, any .02?

Do I need to load the community grill grate? I was thinking steaks or tri-tip for Braedon and I with homemade beans and torts. I might be able to fit the 3 burner Camp-Chef and propane if needed.

Sorry, my trips weigh heavy on the fud thing, any .02?

Probably wouldn't hurt. I'm not sure who's camping besides me, you, Ross and Cayce. Brad will be there when we get there with his King Kamper all set up.

I can bring more beans again. I will not bring a stove and mooch off you other folks.

I can bring more beans again. I will not bring a stove and mooch off you other folks.

:D Mooching's good, :lol::lol:

Might be last minute, but I'll post up what I can/cannot cram into my rig. Way I see it the 40 will become a giant chuck box.

The 3 burner/5lb bottle of propane, and the bbq grate will make it, so plan your loading accordingly..

Last edited:
Just talked to Brad also and he will have some dutch oven goodies cooked up as well. He's gonna set up full canvas on his trailer, which gives him about 200sqft under roof. It's quite impressive.

:D Mooching's good, :lol::lol:

Might be last minute, but I'll post up what I can/cannot cram into my rig. Way I see it the 40 will become a giant chuck box.

The 3 burner/5lb bottle of propane, and the bbq grate will make it, so plan your loading accordingly..
Lots o room in the Taco bed if you have overflow.

Transfer what you need at the Circle K.

Lots o room in the Taco bed if you have overflow.

Transfer what you need at the Circle K.

Thanks Steve, more than likely, might need to do that. Although I like the added weight, the bulk of hauling propane bottles and H2O have always been a challenge to pack in my rig. I'll bring plenty of tie down straps if we need to.

I'll hit you up at camp about the fridge..;)

Thanks Steve, more than likely, might need to do that. Although I like the added weight, the bulk of hauling propane bottles and H2O have always been a challenge to pack in my rig. I'll bring plenty of tie down straps if we need to.

I'll hit you up at camp about the fridge..;)

Here is the room available - five gals gas, five gals H2O, twenty gals tire . . .

TacoBed 12-2009.jpg

Tools; We're going to overnight in Globe and would like to run with you guys the next day. Made reservations at Motel 6. Cheers, Jim

Sounds like a great time!:cool: What are you doing on Sunday?

Tools; We're going to overnight in Globe and would like to run with you guys the next day. Made reservations at Motel 6. Cheers, Jim

:bounce:

The only 40 I'm bringing is Lorna. She's 40 and then some!

give my best regards to the 40s - tell them at least I know they can do it :cheers:

OK, after some hard thinking I and friends are out. We're hurting financially, and I can't justify spending the money and drive time for such a short visit to what looks like a fantastic wheeling/camping area. We will plan to hit the area on a 4 day weekend in the spring, when camping won't be miserable. I'm really sorry to miss out on this. :frown:

I know im not officially on the list but count me out. My rear diff is really messed up and I just had surgery today:frown:. Not happening but maybe a few of us can run it in the spring. Have fun.

OK, after some hard thinking I and friends are out. We're hurting financially, and I can't justify spending the money and drive time for such a short visit to what looks like a fantastic wheeling/camping area. We will plan to hit the area on a 4 day weekend in the spring, when camping won't be miserable. I'm really sorry to miss out on this. :frown:

Bummer! We'll plan something again in the spring.

I know im not officially on the list but count me out. My rear diff is really messed up and I just had surgery today:frown:. Not happening but maybe a few of us can run it in the spring. Have fun.

Hope you and the rig recover soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom