40 posts back! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby,

I PM'ed the Woodster the other day when I figgured out what the sneak had done. ::)

He gave me some cock-and-bull story about how they'll go away when he "deletes" the thread........ :slap: RIGHT

D-

Going in to this post the score is...

Them: 18,479
Us: 18,479

Now the score is....

Them: 18,479
Us: 18,480

Bye, Bye guys.

:D

-B-

every little bit helps.
Dave
absolutely shameless pad

"they're" ahead again
course, cant remember seeing any padding threads like this on the tech forum :D :slap:

I would want to be unfair and unduely up our total...

oops, I guess I did! :flipoff2: :cheers:

Sorry to be so dense but since when is there a contest on?

And what's the specific's? Posting more on this board then the 40-60 board?

I never knew.

R

Its just their way of trying to cover up insecurities over owning obviously less capable plush weakling Land Cruisers, wishing they were man enough to drive a 40 series every day. :doh:
:D :flipoff2: :cheers:

two reasons you guys passed us... 1 you drive soccer mum cars, and have more stuff to fix (how do i fix my teflon cup holder?)

and you post 6000 posts about engine oil, or how to remove the rear wind deflector (spot the screws, undo the screws, if it's still stuck find more screws, how many posts does that take??)

So.....do you think I am running the right oil then? :flipoff2:

:beer:

[quote author=bad_religion_au link=board=2;threadid=6460;start=msg54746#msg54746 date=1066981665]
two reasons you guys passed us... 1 you drive soccer mum cars, and have more stuff to fix (how do i fix my teflon cup holder?)

and you post 6000 posts about engine oil, or how to remove the rear wind deflector (spot the screws, undo the screws, if it's still stuck find more screws, how many posts does that take??)
[/quote]
....and how many more times are you going to bore us with the same frickin questions like
  • about shackle reversal
  • boohoo, which brand of lift if I want 2-1/2" front and 4" rear
  • can I fit 33x12.5 or do I have to stick with 33x10.5
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

i have never asked any of those 3 questions.
but at least we have standard 1 post answers
shackle reversal... read the tech

don't lift, go SOA

re tires : if it fits it fits, if it doesn't cut something

But what I still don't get is your fascination with the lovely 80/100 section anyway. :flipoff2: You don't have an 80 or 100, but at least you come in and infect us with your upside down humor. :flipoff2: :D :D :D :D :D :D

We could send cary over to answer some oil questions for ya'll though. :flipoff2:

Look at it this way, if bad didn't visit and post in this section every day then we'd still be waaaay behind the others.

Bailey also helps keep the section lively. :D
-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom