40 posts back! (1 Viewer)

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
After weeks of languishing 250 back, we're on the brink!

I hope it's not 'cause oll those 40 guys are out wheeling while we sit at the computer not even wrenching on our rig.
I should be in Attica right now abusing my rig. :(

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
I've just noticed why we haven't passed the general tech forum yet.
Woody linked the contest to the General forum. 204 extra posts. The game is rigged!

Sorry to be so dense but since when is there a contest on?

And what's the specific's? Posting more on this board then the 40-60 board?

I never knew.

R

Its just their way of trying to cover up insecurities over owning obviously less capable plush weakling Land Cruisers, wishing they were man enough to drive a 40 series every day. :doh:
:D :flipoff2: :cheers:

two reasons you guys passed us... 1 you drive soccer mum cars, and have more stuff to fix (how do i fix my teflon cup holder?)

and you post 6000 posts about engine oil, or how to remove the rear wind deflector (spot the screws, undo the screws, if it's still stuck find more screws, how many posts does that take??)

[quote author=bad_religion_au link=board=2;threadid=6460;start=msg54746#msg54746 date=1066981665]
two reasons you guys passed us... 1 you drive soccer mum cars, and have more stuff to fix (how do i fix my teflon cup holder?)

and you post 6000 posts about engine oil, or how to remove the rear wind deflector (spot the screws, undo the screws, if it's still stuck find more screws, how many posts does that take??)
[/quote]
....and how many more times are you going to bore us with the same frickin questions like
  • about shackle reversal
  • boohoo, which brand of lift if I want 2-1/2" front and 4" rear
  • can I fit 33x12.5 or do I have to stick with 33x10.5
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

i have never asked any of those 3 questions.
but at least we have standard 1 post answers
shackle reversal... read the tech

don't lift, go SOA

re tires : if it fits it fits, if it doesn't cut something

But what I still don't get is your fascination with the lovely 80/100 section anyway. :flipoff2: You don't have an 80 or 100, but at least you come in and infect us with your upside down humor. :flipoff2: :D :D :D :D :D :D

We could send cary over to answer some oil questions for ya'll though. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom