3D Print and CAD File Repository - 40 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More from my stash...someone already linked the Sniper mount. Canada-spec hardtop vents:
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 4.13.47 PM.png

I also designed up the late-model dome light lens - it's still available from Toyota, but it was cheaper to print than buy...the base holds up, but the OEM lens fails with age:

Also added the STL version of the early dome light (I couldn't print SLDPRT), and some of the early-model apron badge clip doohickies.

Attachments

• badge-clips.stl
    351 KB · Views: 45
  • late-dome.stl
    570 KB · Views: 30
  • hardtop-rear-vent.stl
    135.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Early_Dome_Light_Cover_3D_File.stl
    222.9 KB · Views: 42
Oop, one more - small adapter plate to fit the Defender mirrors:

I did reuse the bottom hole, with a new hole up top as my doors were SA aftermarkets...one could make this thicker and use the factory holes if they wanted.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 5.52.50 PM.png

Attachments

• defender-mirror.stl
    249 KB · Views: 50
If anyone needs 3D printing done for their LandCruiser please feel free to contact me here on mud or via the link listed below! I print mostly in ASA a material that is 10x more UV resistant than ABS, I can print both in SLA or FDM. I can print FDM up to 450x450x440mm :cheers:

Hood spear made from two files so they fit on a small printer bed. The overall curve is a bit off but the mounting bolts pull it nicely into shape. Uses 3 standard 6mm bolts for mounting. The puzzle piece split is a bit tight as I designed line to line...

hood_spear_test_fit.jpg
hood_spear_print.jpg

Attachments

• hood_spear_rear.stl
    376.2 KB · Views: 34
  • hood_spear_front.stl
    710.7 KB · Views: 27
Cookie Cutters:

View attachment 2973518

Files:

I haven't tried these yet, But the outline only one should work with no problem. Detailed ones I'm not sure about.
Is the file still available? Link shows error. I would love to have this file!!
Cookie Cutters:

View attachment 2973518

Files:

I haven't tried these yet, But the outline only one should work with no problem. Detailed ones I'm not sure about.

Hmm, seems to have been taken down. Uploading them here.

Attachments

• fj40_0.8mm_cookie.stl
    769.9 KB · Views: 22
  • fj40_1.2mm_cookie.STL
    727.1 KB · Views: 27
  • fj40_1.2mm_cookie_outline.STL
    396.6 KB · Views: 27
Call them. That seems high for shipping, but shipping is freaking nuts right now.

The postal service has been my cheapest option for shipping most small things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom