35” tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to put 35” tires on my 2000 LX 470. How much of a lift should I be looking at? What kind of suspension should I replace the stock suspension with? I’m really reluctant about replacing the stock suspension and would only be willing to replace for a smoother or equivalent ride/drive/experience.

A lift won’t help you fit 35s”. The suspension moves up and down and turns. Those 35s gotta go somewhere.

Search on this forum is pretty good. Lots of threads on this. Good luck.

A 1-1/2 to 2" lift is all you need. You can get that by cranking up the front bars and replacing the rear springs.
IMG_8479.JPG

A 1-1/2 to 2" lift is all you need. You can get that by cranking up the front bars and replacing the rear springs.View attachment 3533456
Not correct, changing ride height will not help fitting bigger tires, they will still rub the body under compression or when flexing, probably touch UCA's too.

To fit bigger tires you would need to use either wheel spacers, body lift, different UCAs or something else that changes the suspension geometry.

Not correct, changing ride height will not help fitting bigger tires, they will still rub the body under compression or when flexing, probably touch UCA's too.

To fit bigger tires you would need to use either wheel spacers, body lift, different UCAs or something else that changes the suspension geometry.
Yeah come to think of it I think those are just 33" tires in the pic. I have 35" on my 80 and they fit with just a 2" lift. Thanks for correcting me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom