For Sale 2FE leftovers ('84 2F) UT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
finally getting rid of the remains of my 2fe conversion. parts from a 1984 fj60 with 27x,xxx miles and a professional engine rebuild by Gordon Johnson 60k ago. pics to come.

-2f head, strong runner.
-2 sets of 2f manifolds and carbs. 1 spare from a year unknown fj60 with 133,xxx miles and was told the truck was running well at time of removal. The other from my rig was running perfectly, recently rebuilt and No cracks or exhaust leaks.

-distributor, air horn, fuel pump and emissions stuff (minus air pump)

price is negotiable, I just want the junk gone and not to the junk yard. Everything was in working order when I took it apart, I did the 2fe cause I was sick of the MPG's and getting the thing to pass inspection every year. PM me with questions or picture requests.

-Drew

Im interested in one of the carbs. Either of them have throttle cable linkage?

no cable for the carb but I should still have the linkage somewhere

imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Top. Make offers, I want this all gone

bump

yup, what are you after?

Interested in the exhaust/intake manifold from the rebuilt perfectly running (no leaks/cracks) rig.

I'm interested in the Distributor, EGR system exhaust cooler, steel tube from exhaust manifold to cooler, flex tube from cooler up to EGR valve, and EGR valve- - -price please.

Im interested in one of the carbs. Either of them have throttle cable linkage?

any other emissions pieces?

Interested in the exhaust/intake manifold from the rebuilt perfectly running (no leaks/cracks) rig.

I'm interested in the Distributor, EGR system exhaust cooler, steel tube from exhaust manifold to cooler, flex tube from cooler up to EGR valve, and EGR valve- - -price please.

PM'd

What do you have left?
Round 2, sorry guys. I went straight from working in Alaska to school while the parts in question are at my parents. Now that finals are done I'll be headed home and getting things gone. I still have everything shown in the pics but a number of them were claimed earlier so I'll be contacting those people who have first priority. At this point space is more important than the money so make offers...
drewDOTlinton 41 at gmail . com

Round 2, sorry guys. I went straight from working in Alaska to school while the parts in question are at my parents. Now that finals are done I'll be headed home and getting things gone. I still have everything shown in the pics but a number of them were claimed earlier so I'll be contacting those people who have first priority. At this point space is more important than the money so make offers...
drewDOTlinton 41 at gmail . com
I'm interested in the air rail if you can get it off in one piece. Richmond, VA 23229 Thanks.

I'm interested in the air rail if you can get it off in one piece. Richmond, VA 23229 Thanks.

I'll take a look at it tomorrow and let you know how it looks, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom