2022 Tundra compared to 300 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m pumped on the LC 300, particularly the GRS. The inclusion of locking diffs, improved kdss, loss of 400lbs, etc. are all very nice. I like the look of the GRS a lot.

as toyota won’t sell me that, I’m thinking the tundra might be mighty nice!

how much 300 series goodness can we expect in the 2022 tundra?

Funny... I had the same thought. I think a Tundra is my future. Even if the 300 comes, I can't get over the loss of the tailgate.

I was messing around with the teased front end from Toyota today and was able to recover a bit of detail. Looks very GRS'ish.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 1.36.36 PM.png

Funny... I had the same thought. I think a Tundra is my future. Even if the 300 comes, I can't get over the loss of the tailgate.

I was messing around with the teased front end from Toyota today and was able to recover a bit of detail. Looks very GRS'ish.

View attachment 2700341
Wow this is the clearest image I've seen of the tundra. Looks great in my opinion. Just wondering how well that TTV6 is going to hold up longevity wise. It is a Toyota so I'm sure it will be fine, but the V8 is tried and true.

Wow this is the clearest image I've seen of the tundra. Looks great in my opinion. Just wondering how well that TTV6 is going to hold up longevity wise. It is a Toyota so I'm sure it will be fine, but the V8 is tried and true.
I was shocked that so much detail could be brought back. I can't be the first to have done this but haven't seen it posted anywhere else. This image is a screenshot off of Toyota's video from their media page.

I am really wondering about payload capacity on the tundra - the rumor is it will be class leading so hopefully at least 2K Lbs payload. Hopefully with the fully boxed TNGA frame and Coils it will realize this.

Next best option since the 300 is right now only going to come as a Lexus.
I did really enjoy my 2019 TRDPro Tundra.

I am really wondering about payload capacity on the tundra - the rumor is it will be class leading so hopefully at least 2K Lbs payload. Hopefully with the fully boxed TNGA frame and Coils it will realize this.

Next best option since the 300 is right now only going to come as a Lexus.
I did really enjoy my 2019 TRDPro Tundra.

exactly!

I’m really hoping for nice payload, decent efficiency and some land cruiser fairy dust (like a fully boxed frame, kdss) to find its way to the tundra

View attachment 2700341
Looks more 4Runish

New Tundra...

new Tundra.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like a mighty big grill for a little 3.5 liter V6. More suitable for a Mack 18 wheeler but it looks impressive indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom