2021 Ford Bronco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm a fan, very impressed with the specs, will be fun seeing them gallivanting around the pavement and bucking through the dirt; the few that will see trail time. If I were in the market, the base model is SOLID! Would only add the "Sasquatch" package, which equips it with 35's and front + rear locking differentials.

But wait...There will definitely be a Bronco "Raptor" version in the coming years :popcorn:

Buying a first year model from any make is like playing Russian roulette. Doing so with a product from Detroit just means there's only one empty chamber, instead of only one loaded.

$0.02

Buying a first year model from any make is like playing Russian roulette. Doing so with a product from Detroit just means there's only one empty chamber, instead of only one loaded.

$0.02
Thats my thougths too. Mama will need a new ride in a year or two and this will probably fit the bill if i can talk her into it. Who needs a 3rd row when you have 35s and lockers and a removable top. lol

Apparently, the Sasquatch package (35” tires, beadlocks, diff locks, and fender flares) is only available with the 10sp auto trans. It’s estimated the Sasquatch package will cost $4-5k plus the cost of the auto trans upgrade. Probably looking at mid-thirties pricing for a Base model, 4cyl turbo, auto, Sasquatch package before any dealership price gouging.

I’m sorry, y’all lost me at ‘new’. My junk averages 27 years old. My checkbook balance averages $27. Plus I still vividly remember showing my wife a newspaper article announcing the FJC and saying “I’ll be buying one of these”. Luckily I was still poor in 2007...not that that’s really changed. But I do actually think that this thing might be pretty cool and a bunch of folks waiting on 200’s to age into affordability will grab one instead of the 200.

I’ll go back to my ‘kicking myself for not buying the uncut ‘69 or the pristine and cheap white OJ model so many years ago’ hole that I’ve dug for myself now. Carry on.

FB_IMG_1595126019047.jpg

I just got a used LX570... but keeping an eye on this Bronco. Looks awesome. I used to have a Wrangler and this seems more livable, at least for me, day to day, but still nails it offroad.

If they make the Bronco as a plug in hybrid and with self-driving (like the 2021 F-150) I will buy one.

I thought you couldn't get the sasquatch package with a manual.
I’m getting a non-sasquatch badlands manual. The only way to get the manual with the 4.7 axles the first year. For model year 2022 you will be able to order the Sasquatch with a manual even on a base model.

If you'll be able to order the 2.7 twin turbo with the 7 speed manual with the sasquatch package I can't imagine needed much more than that. The specs on the 2.7 are pretty impressive. Iron block (upper), individual piston oil cooling jets, chain driven, 400lbs/ft torque.

If you'll be able to order the 2.7 twin turbo with the 7 speed manual with the sasquatch package I can't imagine needed much more than that. The specs on the 2.7 are pretty impressive. Iron block (upper), individual piston oil cooling jets, chain driven, 400lbs/ft torque.
The 2.7 comes with auto trans only

im ordering the 270hp turbo 2.3 4 cyl with a manual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom