2019 Roundup Austin cruiserhead breakfast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I'm most likely rolling in the 40 this year. I just found a lovely crack in the intake manifold in the 60.

Looking like I’m gonna go out Saturday morning and stay for the whole day. Bringing my parents along too. I’ll try to bring some extra goodies unless anything on the list is still needed, but looks like everything has been taken care of.

Looking like I’m gonna go out Saturday morning and stay for the whole day. Bringing my parents along too. I’ll try to bring some extra goodies unless anything on the list is still needed, but looks like everything has been taken care of.

We can always use help cooking food and cleaning up.

TBD if I'm attending, but if so I'll bring something to contribute. If I drive it will be the Taco as the 40 is now 400 miles away.

Whaaa?! What happened?

Also, what the hell is left to bring for breakfast?

I'll get there on Thursday. I'm bringing my 6 yr old son and the RV and making a weekend out of it. See yall there.

Hi... new to the Cruiser group in Austin. Can I bring anything? Just registered for the round up. Also.... need help getting my new 40 running again this weekend if anyone has any spare time. I feel in over my head and could use some guidance.

Packed and ready to go!

20190315_123144.jpg

Same here. Trying to wrap up work. Desperately.

I'm sleepy now. Going to be a rough drive tonight.

we are about to head out... just to confirm, I signed up for pans and aluminum foil. regarding the pans, these?? Or cooking pans??

20190315_160535.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom