2008 Lx570 AHC delete (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Because running 5" suspension lift is more better :cool:

2" AHC sensor lift + 3" on demand > 3"

Some of the largest rigs here are on AHC. Because running 3" suspension lift statically will have suspension geometry at crap angles.

Well of course dynamically it’s better there’s no dynamic lift on a static!

But the shocks are just not long enough. Thats the real problem, its design limitation.

If we had an aftermarket the conv of course would shift in favor for me. But, even the globe manufacturer i contacted had nothing compatible.

It’s a long list of dependencies with AHC that is all in need of addressing when it’s touched. Long game with not much benefit at the end of the day.

Stock for stock AHC > KDSS for my needs anyway.

Just to be clear I’m talking about modifications etc.

If you are on the fence about AHC for a purchase you plan on keeping stock, go do a hard brake application back to back and you will see just how much impact it can have on day to day comfort and driving mechanics.

It makes the heavy truck enjoyable

Well of course dynamically it’s better there’s no dynamic lift on a static!

But the shocks are just not long enough. Thats the real problem, its design limitation.

If we had an aftermarket the conv of course would shift in favor for me. But, even the globe manufacturer i contacted had nothing compatible.

It’s a long list of dependencies with AHC that is all in need of addressing when it’s touched. Long game with not much benefit at the end of the day.

Stock for stock AHC > KDSS for my needs anyway.
The problem is that riding on AHC at 3” or 5” or whatever means that your ride comfort is crap. A proper “static” lifted vehicle will ride better if properly equipped.

The problem is that riding on AHC at 3” or 5” or whatever means that your ride comfort is crap. A proper “static” lifted vehicle will ride better if properly equipped.

fax. Even worse is 18mph limit.
I don’t know if that’s engineering or legal but it’s like the AHC poison pill.

Reactions: ABI
Keep AHC if you want less travel, value an off road vehicle that lowers itself when you put it in park, and lowers itself on the highway for better aerodynamics.... I understand that it makes the 6k suv handle well, but proper suspension can outperform AHC in literally every area. Especially if you consider off road application.

I understand that it makes the 6k suv handle well
Well technically speaking, just to correct one part of your post...LX570 on-road handling is behind the Land Cruiser....

Reactions: ABI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom