Builds 2007 LX470 Super Cruiser build with Elate Mfg Supercharger (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@obe12 any updates?

I could have missed it but are you refreshing anything on the motor before putting this on?
Only refresh done, engine pulled for oil leaks 1. Oil pump oring around pressure port, 2. Rear oring around seal retainer. This Required oil pans removal.

Removed cams and did valve seal replacements, adjusted valve clearance, bore scopes cylinders, did leak down test on each cylinder, and seals in front of transmission. Re installed the engine with new Oem coolant hoses , water pump , thermostat, t belt, tensioners, acc belt, spark plugs, radiator, ignition coils, starter, alternator, and ac compressor. Replaced the rack and opinion earlier and PS lines, and hoses.

The mission drive 100-120k miles no issues with any item I done.

Eventually, I removed the transfer case and resealed the output shafts, installed new output bearings.

Hope this helps…

Tex

This past weekend RS had the annual Snow Run. It was awesome. The coldest I saw was 7F. 45mph gusts.

The Super Cruiser put in work! Pulled out a few trucks with snatch straps and my winch. Used the supercharged V8 to blast up through the last deep drifts before the summit.

Times like this when the Lexus really shines. Love those heated seats.

mS002yD.jpg

FeLsgBx.jpg

07aGqGm.jpg

IfrVRQn.jpg

GtMNghG.jpg

Rolled over the big 300. Forgot to get a photo at the exact moment oops. About 25k miles on the blower. Running better than ever.

B4k9paR.jpg
Are you still running e85?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom