For Sale 2007 LX470 - 78k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys-

I am thinking of selling my 2007 LX470 to get a smaller vehicle. I have owned the truck for almost three years and had absolutely no issues. I am having a hard time figuring out a fair price, since so few of the trucks sold have comparable low mileage. What is a fair price with these details?:

- 2007 LX470 - Dark gray with gray interior
- 78k Miles
- I had the timing belt changed preemptively when I purchased the truck in 2015
- Brake pads have been replaced all around within the last year
- No mods with the exception of VAIS iPhone integration module.
- The truck is in excellent condition and sits in a heated garage during the day and at night.
- Truck is located in Nebraska

Fair price?

It is tough right? Ha ha I feel your pain. As with all things though, with time will come clarity. You do have a fairly rare item. The best part is that you know how it has been maintained and that is really important.

I have found my replacement vehicle. If you are interested, let me know and I will share a link to hi-res photos.

Asking price is 28,000.

let me give it some thought....

um, no
ok,ok..you drive a hard bargain.

$12.5. That's all I can do.

good luck with your sale!

Pending detailed photos I’d be interested. Theres one on eBay for 25k with that many miles. No bids. One with about 120k for 20k.

Pending detailed photos I’d be interested. Theres one on eBay for 25k with that many miles. No bids. One with about 120k for 20k.
I will PM you a link to the pictures. In terms of the eBay cars you referred to, the one @ 25k is a 2004, and it is in a tough color to sell. You conveniently left out that there is a 2007 comparable to my truck for 33k as well.

In terms of the eBay cars you referred to, the one @ 25k is a 2004, and it is in a tough color to sell. You conveniently left out that there is a 2007 comparable to my truck for 33k as well.

Here are the comps I was referring to.

2007 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

2007 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

I didnt conveniently leave out anything, but to make sure I’m fair and above board this one may be a nice comp as well:

2001 Lexus LX 470 / Toyota Landcruiser FJ100 (only 1k miles) | eBay

Last edited:
Pricing for current owners should be a good thing when it’s higher. Not sure why this board consistently under values these things. But hey, what do I know.

I'd like a link to the pictures as well. Long time lurker, finally ready to get into this for real instead of tagging along on friend's trips!

Please post pictures of under carriage.

Where is this located in Nebraska?

PM me details.

I recently purchased a mint '06 LX with 100k for $21k (identical to yours). I believe LCs demand a higher price than LXs do, if yours is as clean as you suggest, I say $25k-26k tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom