For Sale 2007 LX470 - 78k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys-

I am thinking of selling my 2007 LX470 to get a smaller vehicle. I have owned the truck for almost three years and had absolutely no issues. I am having a hard time figuring out a fair price, since so few of the trucks sold have comparable low mileage. What is a fair price with these details?:

- 2007 LX470 - Dark gray with gray interior
- 78k Miles
- I had the timing belt changed preemptively when I purchased the truck in 2015
- Brake pads have been replaced all around within the last year
- No mods with the exception of VAIS iPhone integration module.
- The truck is in excellent condition and sits in a heated garage during the day and at night.
- Truck is located in Nebraska

Fair price?

I recently purchased a mint '06 LX with 100k for $21k (identical to yours). I believe LCs demand a higher price than LXs do, if yours is as clean as you suggest, I say $25k-26k tops.

Well known LC’s get higer resale compared to comparable LX’s.

Still for sale. I have been slow to respond as I am still searching for a replacement car. Feel free to PM with questions.

Guys-

I am thinking of selling my 2007 LX470 to get a smaller vehicle. I have owned the truck for almost three years and had absolutely no issues. I am having a hard time figuring out a fair price, since so few of the trucks sold have comparable low mileage. What is a fair price with these details?:

- 2007 LX470 - Dark gray with gray interior
- 78k Miles
- I had the timing belt changed preemptively when I purchased the truck in 2015
- Brake pads have been replaced all around within the last year
- No mods with the exception of VAIS iPhone integration module.
- The truck is in excellent condition and sits in a heated garage during the day and at night.
- Truck is located in Nebraska

Fair price?

So after two years .... What is the update?.....LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom