For Sale 2007 Lexus Lx470 w/ slee offroad suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am new to the site and I am selling my 2007 LX470 and am trying to post to as many sites as possible as I know it is somewhat of a specialty vehicle. This is my second car and looking to upgrade to a 200 series as my main car. Check out my craigslist ad that I have posted for the details. I have done a lot of work to this truck to make it one of the best 100 series you will find. Contact me if you're interested. Posted in Des Moines and Denver craigslist.

2007 Lexus LX470 Toyota Land Cruiser slee offroad suspension package

Only 3 hours from you in Dubuque, would like to talk more if you decide to lower your price - currently out of my budget. GLWS, such a nice rig!

Only 3 hours from you in Dubuque, would like to talk more if you decide to lower your price - currently out of my budget. GLWS, such a nice rig!

I would be willing to negotiate let me know what you're thinking or if you want to come see it.

Price reduced to $26,500

IMG_8290.JPG

IMG_8294.JPG

IMG_8292.JPG

Be patient. It will sell.
Also, if you want to expand the exposure among the LC fans, consider throwing an ad on Cruiserfieds and on FB Marketplace and sharing it to the various Land Cruiser buy/sell pages.

I am new to the site and I am selling my 2007 LX470 and am trying to post to as many sites as possible as I know it is somewhat of a specialty vehicle. This is my second car and looking to upgrade to a 200 series as my main car. Check out my craigslist ad that I have posted for the details. I have done a lot of work to this truck to make it one of the best 100 series you will find. Contact me if you're interested. Posted in Des Moines and Denver craigslist.

2007 Lexus LX470 Toyota Land Cruiser slee offroad suspension package
has this sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom