For Sale 2006 LX470 w/ 18,400 miles in Fort Worth, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, will be interesting to see where this one winds up. Might give us some input on whether or not the market is truly "softening".

I found a vehicle like this recently. Not an LC, but a 2002 Ford F250 with 7.3 Powerstroke. Almost 20 years old & 18K miles on the clock when I bought it, all stock/original and as close as you can get to mint condition. Guess what? I'm afraid to drive it so it sits most of the time. Never driven in snow, was a California truck and although I live in New Jersey, I drive another vehicle if there is any chance of snow/salt. it's the white/silver one in the photo below.

So be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't want this LX because I'd be even more afraid to drive that rig!

Trux2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, will be interesting to see where this one winds up. Might give us some input on whether or not the market is truly "softening".

I found a vehicle like this recently. Not an LC, but a 2002 Ford F250 with 7.2 diesel. Almost 20 years old & 18K miles on the clock when I bought it, all stock/original and as close as you can get to mint condition. Guess what? I'm afraid to drive it so it sits most of the time. Never driven in snow, was a California truck and although I live in New Jersey, I drive another vehicle if there is any chance of snow/salt. it's the white/silver one in the photo below.

So be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't want this LX because I'd be even more afraid to drive that rig!

View attachment 2589609
Exactly.

Last edited:

I found a vehicle like this recently. Not an LC, but a 2002 Ford F250 with 7.2 diesel. Almost 20 years old & 18K miles on the clock when I bought it, all stock/original and as close as you can get to mint condition. Guess what? I'm afraid to drive it so it sits most of the time. Never driven in snow, was a California truck and although I live in New Jersey, I drive another vehicle if there is any chance of snow/salt. it's the white/silver one in the photo below.

View attachment 2589609
that 7.3 is pure gold. Where did you find that thing? Looks minty.

WOW what a find. I'd not be surprised to see Bidding take into the mid to high $40K possible low to mid $50K range!

Yea, I told my wife there was no way this LX didn't crack $60k. Now I'm wondering if I guessed $10k too low...

A 2002 LC w/ 54k miles sold yesterday for $61k.

The sky is the limit.
Not complaining because results like that make the values of all of our cars go up, but that seems like absolute insanity. I wouldn't be surprised if this 18k mile example goes for that given it's a 2006, but I never expected a 2002 model to go for that much.

Last year new car shortage during covid first shutdown. Caused all used vehicle to go up.
Then more people driving, due to covid. Further upward pressure on used car prices.
Than news that Toyota will not make Land Cruiser for USA market. Given all Land cruiser a third price boost.
Now a global chip shortage curtail new car production. Further upward pressure Land Cruiser prices.

But an 02 w/54k going for $61. WOWo_O

I've and 07LX I've been restoring very slowly has time as permitted, as I've kept eye out for my next restore project. But in last year I've yet to find one I could buy.

Everyone I tried to buy, was sold within minutes of listing. The selling Dealership I've talked with have said. "The 100 series gets more interest in first hour of listing, than any vehicle they ever seen.... ever!.

Last year new car shortage during covid first shutdown. Caused all used vehicle to go up.
Then more people driving, due to covid. Further upward pressure on used car prices.
Than news that Toyota will not make Land Cruiser for USA market. Given all Land cruiser a third price boost.
Now a global chip shortage curtail new car production. Further upward pressure Land Cruiser prices.

But an 02 w/54k going for $61. WOWo_O
@2001LC At these prices I might have to consider putting Merlot on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom