For Sale 2006 LandCruiser - Denver $7800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/aurora-2006-toyota-landcrusir/7351035070.html
Not mine but it seems like a really good deal for someone!

Interesting, I don't see many 06 LCs without the AHC option in them.

It was only an LX only thing from 98-05. Then in 06-07 it became optional in land cruisers. I see many with it in them from those years. Curious to know how many were optioned with it.

It was only an LX only thing from 98-05. Then in 06-07 it became optional in land cruisers. I see many with it in them from those years. Curious to know how many were optioned with it.
My dads 07 LX470 has AHC.

EDIT: Misread. What you said is correct

Last edited:
I don'y know how I missed it, before getting posted in mud. Looks a bit rough and has some issue, likely many. But factory no AHC and no spoiler, screams build me!

Perhaps it was a muder, that put down deposit..

Perhaps it was a muder, that put down deposit..
I wish, I had called and talked to him earlier and he said he had a guy coming in. I arranged for me to buy the vehicle if the guy on his way to check it out passes. He stopped responding and I see this so looks like that didn’t happen. Here are some undercarriage pics, and the vin JTEHT05J462091696.

253D3550-8562-4C9A-B839-C26FDC766662.jpeg
C3C2EEE5-CBE8-4435-8684-033189A8C133.jpeg
D5CD6B21-F6D2-4F63-807E-8B7ABA76547A.jpeg

D4EC10BB-33DC-4B86-B7DC-A8476E77288C.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought it!
Couldn't help myself. I'm addicted to these 100 series, it's a sickness.;)

I will sell this 06LC no AHC no rear spoiler AS IS.
If anyone, really wants a restore project which IMHO this is, that can turn a wrench. Let me know. This is not for a non wrencher IMHO.

They Store:
The seller had buyer and took deposit last night. Story is: they had inspected this morning at Toy Store, and then went to bank to close. Bank would not lend the buyer the funds, deal fell apart.

So I bought it a few hours ago. :) The 3 hours the seller was with me, his phone just keep ring with buyers.

Frankly I'm way too busy to restore it any time soon. I can not devote the time to it, until perhaps this winter. My restore hobby has taken back seat, to service work. I service 100 series for others (mud and locals) 7 days week until 9 or 10 at night most evenings. So this may just get driven once in awhile until I've time to work on, which is kind of waste with so many looking to buy these 100 series.

I'll do inspection prepare a report, which is $350. Then consider my PP, time and carry cost and give a very fair deal AS IS. Or list on BAT $60 billion;)

If someone want to hire me to restore by putting down a deposit, I can do that. But I'm backed up. So would be looking at 6 or 7 months until delivery.

Or I just keep it, since my GF love the Gold color. If I keep this 06LC, I may sell 00LX "Emerald". It's been our daily drive for a few years now. It's restore has come along nicely, running and handle great. It's ready for coast to coast run, but never yet been fully detail. So some paint correcting, buffing & polish and good detail is about all it needs.

Last edited:
Someone wants realling clean 06, they may want to look at this for $49k w/41K miles. It likely go for mid 60s in BAT:

Hey Paul. I might be interested. I’m looking to buy a 100 for my daughter who turns 16 in 11 months. That would give you plenty of time to restore. I’ll shoot you a DM.

Hey Paul. I might be interested. I’m looking to buy a 100 for my daughter who turns 16 in 11 months. That would give you plenty of time to restore. I’ll shoot you a DM.
You sure you want to another from me... I mean you did resale The King.:frown:...LOL

I bought it!
Couldn't help myself. I'm addicted to these 100 series, it's a sickness.;)

I will sell this 06LC no AHC no rear spoiler AS IS.
If anyone, really wants a restore project which IMHO this is, that can turn a wrench. Let me know. This is not for a non wrencher IMHO.

They Store:
The seller had buyer and took deposit last night. Story is: they had inspected this morning at Toy Store, and then went to bank to close. Bank would not lend the buyer the funds, deal fell apart.

So I bought it a few hours ago. :) The 3 hours the seller was with me, his phone just keep ring with buyers.

Frankly I'm way too busy to restore it any time soon. I can not devote the time to it, until perhaps this winter. My restore hobby has taken back seat, to service work. I service 100 series for others (mud and locals) 7 days week until 9 or 10 at night most evenings. So this may just get driven once in awhile until I've time to work on, which is kind of waste with so many looking to buy these 100 series.

I'll do inspection prepare a report, which is $350. Then consider my PP, time and carry cost and give a very fair deal AS IS. Or list on BAT $60 billion;)

If someone want to hire me to restore by putting down a deposit, I can do that. But I'm backed up. So would be looking at 6 or 7 months until delivery.

Or I just keep it, since my GF love the Gold color. If I keep this 06LC, I may sell 00LX "Emerald". It's been our daily drive for a few years now. It's restore has come along nicely, running and handle great. It's ready for coast to coast run, but never yet been fully detail. So some paint correcting, buffing & polish and good detail is about all it needs.
Yay! I'm glad you got it! One of my more productive posts I'd say :p

Any updates with this thing? I'm actually going to be in the market for one soon. I've been towing my boat with my 01 Tacoma and it just isn't cutting it.

I've been so busy, it has just been sitting in my driveway.

I may just spin-out this 06LC, with only safety work done on it (stuff that would best efforts, to make safe to drive). I'm just too busy trying to help others, with their 100 & 200 service needs. Unless someone wants me to restore this one for them, it's on hold for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom