200 series wheels on a 2004 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes i have been reading for a long time. Conflicting info out there. I am hoping someone who knows can give me a simple y or n. Thanks!

1596326207012.png

Last edited:
I’m wondering the same thing (issues) since I recently purchased wheels from a 2015 LC for my 2003. I haven’t installed yet, as I’m waiting for my current tires to wear a bit more.

D7C16C31-794C-4706-AC61-64B51084E906.jpeg

yes i have been reading for a long time. Conflicting info out there. I am hoping someone who knows can give me a simple y or n. Thanks!

View attachment 2390550

2014 LC200 wheels will fit in 100 series. Center caps will not work for the front due to interference with the metal bearing cap. BTW, those don't look like 2014 LC200 wheels.

Search for posts under my username and you'll what I did to make my caps fit. Ended up not going the spacer route and got some 03+ 470 caps and dremeled the hell out of them and jammed them in. No issues so far but will add some silicon for insurance

Not sure what conflicting info you're finding, yes 200 wheels fit on the 100. Some needs spacers, some the center cap won't fit. And yeah, hub on those does not look big enough for an LC. Looks more like Highlander or RAV4.

View attachment 2390550

I can tell you that those specific 200 series wheels will need spacers. They have a smaller diameter center bore and will not clear the hub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom