200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Details and pics of these mud flaps?
Details and pics of these mud flaps?
Just a pair of universal mudflaps from the auto parts store trimmed to fit. Paid $16 for them, can’t complain

76D518DD-4E5B-458C-BE66-0C7A6E48547D.jpeg

Does anyone have pics of the 2016+ stock double 5-spoke wheels powder coated bronze? I found them in another thread but not mounted

Ideally a darker bronze, similar to HE color. My LC is blue onyx pearl

Also wondering how to address centercaps if I went that route.

@Eric Sarjeant any builds you've done with bronze powder coated wheels?

Thanks!

View attachment 2894176

View attachment 2894177

Pretty sure some tundras came like that with gloss black. I know it’s made that way for something oem anyway. Sorry I don’t have specific clue but do a tundra or sequoia wheel search I’m pretty sure they are out there

tried searching but couldn't be 100% sure..

Will 275/70R18 (nittos or KO2) fit a bone stock 2017 truck?
getting close to putting on some new tires and would like to fit 33's if possible

Depends on the wheel for LC, on the LX no issue.
Should be easy fit with spacers which you should use anyway on OEM wheels at that size.

tried searching but couldn't be 100% sure..

Will 275/70R18 (nittos or KO2) fit a bone stock 2017 truck?
getting close to putting on some new tires and would like to fit 33's if possible
Did you search the tire database? For whatever reason, I can't find it.

On stock wheel no issues.

Yes on stock 2017 Double 5 wheels for now, No lift, no spacers unless I absolutely have to (had too many issues with them in the past on other trucks to want them). is the initial plan..

does the wheel/tire database still exist in a usable form?

Yes on stock 2017 Double 5 wheels for now, No lift, no spacers unless I absolutely have to (had too many issues with them in the past on other trucks to want them). is the initial plan..

does the wheel/tire database still exist in a usable form?

Bronze on black is always the bee’s knees.
Agree. I am getting close to going titanium on my black 200. Haven’t seen a single photo of this set up though. Lots of bronze and I do love those.

If anyone sees titanium on black before me - post up pics por favor. Or photoshop gurus, do your thing. Ha

Last edited:
Agree. I am getting close to going titanium on my black 200. Haven’t seen a single photo of this set up though. Lots of bronze and I do love that but wifey isn’t feeling it. If anyone sees titanium on black before me - post up pics por favor. Or photoshop gurus, do your thing. Ha
Couldn’t find one in black on 200, but here it is on a black GX. Titanium would be my color of choice on my silver 200.

1643467007764.jpeg

Question for the day. Normally OWRL sidewalls are reversible - where you can mount the white letters to the inside. Can anyone confirm that the new BFG Trail-Terrain is indeed reversible and only have white letters on one sidewall? The only black sidewalls they offer are stock 285/60/18s, but larger sizes seem to only be OWRL. Would love to go to maybe 275/65/18 (32.1”) or a little larger but these are so new, no one knows whether the white letters are on both sidewalls.

Finally responding to my own post in case anyone has the same question. I confirmed BFG Trail-Terrain are reversible. Black on one side, white letters on the other. Found a set of 275/65/18 at a local DT in stock; guy was nice enough to roll one out to compare to my worn (~38k miles) stock OE Dunlops. It's time...

IMG_7779.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom