200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Switched up the wheel tire combo! Went taller with a much better offset and load range C as opposed to E. Rock Warriors powder coated bronze and black, Toyo Open Country 285/75 17. A weight savings of 7lbs per wheel.

Previous setup was black rhino rokus (18x9.5 +12 offset), Falken at3w 275/70 18. Currently for sale if anyone wants them!

7D1A60AD-EB21-4D41-8D9C-E8AE24B86830.jpeg

08C3B6F0-7B02-4BDA-8DE8-F79D35841FB2.jpeg

Switched up the wheel tire combo! Went taller with a much better offset and load range C as opposed to E. Rock Warriors powder coated bronze and black, Toyo Open Country 285/75 17. A weight savings of 7lbs per wheel.

Previous setup was black rhino rokus (18x9.5 +12 offset), Falken at3w 275/70 18. Currently for sale if anyone wants them!

View attachment 2579865

View attachment 2579866

Those bronze RWs look great. What'd it cost you to get them done?

How do the c rated ATIII's ride? I am close to pulling the trigger on that exact tire. Hoping that the lower load range maintains a better on road ride quality.

Any rubbing?

How do the c rated ATIII's ride? I am close to pulling the trigger on that exact tire. Hoping that the lower load range maintains a better on road ride quality.

Any rubbing?
So far, I’m in love. Rides much smoother and quiet. No rubbing but I had already cleared and heated a lot from the previous aggressive offset.

View attachment 2579865

View attachment 2579866

price for Wildpeaks?

I looked in the first post and I'm not finding the spreadsheet for the 200 series tire wheel "database." Can someone point me to it please?

Thanks!

I have 285/70/r18s (34x11.50) Ridge Grapplers on my truck with Icon lift, UCAs, and spacers. Removed front mudflaps and still rubs at near full lock or articulation but not too badly. I would say you would definitely get some (or maybe a lot of) rub but your setup will dictate how much. A really good alignment from a toyota off road shop helped me tremendously.
Just purchased a icon lift with UCa Do you think there is room for next tire size up to a 295 75 18

Any thoughts on a lx570 running 305/55/20 on 20x10 with a +12 offset ?

Wheel poke would be covered by fender flares and height would be sensor lift only

You'll rub. Pretty badly.

I ran that size with +35mm offset which needed some good clearancing and still rubbed in spots. At +12mm, you'll likely need to roll or trim the upper fenders, body mount chop, and likely trimming of the bumper and steps. The offset also won't be great from a handling POV as scrub radius will be pretty far off.

It could look good with fender flares though. Just trying to help you go in eyes wide open.

You'll be poking out another 1" from this.

1614490557160.png

I ran that size with +35mm offset which needed some good clearancing and still rubbed in spots. At +12mm, you'll likely need to roll or trim the upper fenders, body mount chop, and likely trimming of the bumper and steps. The offset also won't be great from a handling POV as scrub radius will be pretty far off.

It could look good with fender flares though. Just trying to help you go in eyes wide open.

View attachment 2598727
Bugger !
I was hoping to fit 20x10's but finding them with a large + offset is almost next to none.
I've found a few 20x9's with +30 , a small number of +35 and 2 20x9 +40.
I can't run spacers as their not legal here and they throw the book at us if we're caught with them 😬

I like the look of yours, those tires look beefy !

I've seen some Aussie trucks that run really low offset with huge tires, so it can be done. It'll just take more work.

Any of the +30, +35, and +40 wheels should work great though if you can find one in the style you like.

Just wrapped up an 850 mile road trip on the new Toyo AT’s actually. Sorry for the delay. The tires are by far the best AT I’ve had and I’ve tried damn near every one of them. They’re quiet at all speeds, I didn’t lose gas mileage at all (even going up 2 sizes from stock), light, and the snow performance on them is incredible. I had falken wildpeak AT3W on a 2008 GX couple years back that I thought was the best snow tire in the AT segment, but the Toyo’s blow them away. We got 8 inches of dense snow last week and I had zero problems on hard pack or powder. Slush no issues either. Tested it on dirt/gravel and it’s great too. Still want more beef on the sidewalls. Flipping it would only result in white lettering. No extra beef over there. That’s on the G2 Terra Grappler, which I’ve run and didn’t like, so wasn’t a choice here. Overall, these tires keep surprising me. Will be running them on sand down here in FL this week too to test out.

for the E rated vs D rated tire debate-guys: this is definitely a “less E-rated-feeling tire”. I think it drives better than my D rated KO2. Kept checking my MPG on the drive south and I was averaging 15.8 doing 80mph with wife, two kids, two dogs (labs), plus 250 lbs in a Thule pod on the roof. Thing was completely loaded with weight and with the tires I was thinking I’m screwed on mpg but was surprised. Comfortable ride as well.
Cheers
I came across some information on the tundras forum that also sent me to Tacoma forum. The p rated US variants and LT Japanese variants have a less aggressive sidewall than the US LT variants. Would be curious if your tires are labeled "Made in Japan" or Made in USA".

I came across some information on the tundras forum that also sent me to Tacoma forum. The p rated US variants and LT Japanese variants have a less aggressive sidewall than the US LT variants. Would be curious if your tires are labeled "Made in Japan" or Made in USA".
When I was trying to decide on the Toyos I searched the same forums as you. TacomaWorld seamed to have the most information related to the differences in sidewall. I changed to 17" wheels so was trying to decide between the C and E rated 285/70/17. Interestingly the E rated are lighter and taller. I went with C rated which are made in the USA and there was some speculation the difference in weight between the C and E was in the extra sidewall rubber. The C rated have the more aggressive sidewall. Mine are the same as jeep2cruiser's photo above.

When I was trying to decide on the Toyos I searched the same forums as you. TacomaWorld seamed to have the most information related to the differences in sidewall. I changed to 17" wheels so was trying to decide between the C and E rated 285/70/17. Interestingly the E rated are lighter and taller. I went with C rated which are made in the USA and there was some speculation the difference in weight between the C and E was in the extra sidewall rubber. The C rated have the more aggressive sidewall. Mine are the same as jeep2cruiser's photo above.
Very interesting. Such an odd complication to throw in the mix. I reached out to Toyo specifically about the LT275/70R18 and with hope asked if it was as simple as the blackwall (product code 355510) being USA made and the OWL (product code 355520) being Japan made. My response from Toyo below. Hoping this makes ordering from my local shop easier since they can reference a specific code and I wanted the black sidewall anyway.

"Thank you for Toyo Tires U.S.A. Corp. Product code #355510 is North America "Georgia" and product code #355520 is Sendai Japan."

USA

Very interesting. Such an odd complication to throw in the mix. I reached out to Toyo specifically about the LT275/70R18 and with hope asked if it was as simple as the blackwall (product code 355510) being USA made and the OWL (product code 355520) being Japan made. My response from Toyo below. Hoping this makes ordering from my local shop easier since they can reference a specific code and I wanted the black sidewall anyway.

"Thank you for Toyo Tires U.S.A. Corp. Product code #355510 is North America "Georgia" and product code #355520 is Sendai Japan."
My Toyo AT3 in 275/70 18 say made in the USA. Got them from Discount Tire.

My Toyo AT3 in 275/70 18 say made in the USA. Got them from Discount Tire.
Awesome. Can you confirm yours are blackwall on both sides?

View attachment 2598727
You've convinced me to switch from KO2s to these Toyos. With all your experience can you tell me the biggest I can fit on a stock '18 LX? Don't mind removing the front mud flap but don't want to go any farther down that VERY slippery slope.
Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom and experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom