200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics? Is this on a 200?
Yes!

C5D2903E-E65F-4F3E-A72A-11D35ADA61CD.png

Anybody running Summit Offroad wheels? I tried searching and came up nil.

yes, that would be why. I glanced at an IG post with a Lexus with them on. Turns out it was a GX not LX.

For the database - 2013 LC200 just swapped out of stock size KO2’s (40k miles just getting crazy loud. Plenty of tread left) for 275/70/18 Toyo AT3’s. I also added the OEM LC front coil spacers. On stock wheels. I have zero rub at full lock in forward or reverse. I know a lot of guys have been looking for info on the AT3 on the 200 specifically so I hope this helps. It’s a light tire at 55lbs for E rated. Coil spacers helped stop the notorious brake dive too and make the truck look more balanced. Drives better than stock IMO. New tires way quieter than my KO2’s were even when they were new. Feels softer though so will see how many miles I get on the Toyo’s. Only negative I’ve seen so far is I wish Toyo beefed up the sidewall tread a little more. Not as aggressive of a look but I’ll swap that for performance I guess. Wife has the grabber ATX on her Disco 5 that look better/more aggressive mounted. Just wanted to try the toyos. Fresh snow tomorrow morning so will see how they do and update. View attachment 2565208View attachment 2565209
Are these Ps?
Didn't they design these where one side of the tire hasa more aggressive outer wall tread than the other side?
How was the maiden snow voyage?!?

Looks awesome - great choice.

Are these Ps?
Didn't they design these where one side of the tire hasa more aggressive outer wall tread than the other side?
How was the maiden snow voyage?!?

Looks awesome - great choice.
Never mind on the Ps question. I zoomed in and see the LT (and your load E comment).
Interested in the other feedback though.

Wheels and tires going on today. Heritage Edition Bronze wheels (thx @Eric Sarjeant) - Read this thread extensively, ultimately went with Toyo Open Country R/T's in a 275/65/18 size. Wheels have been test fitted, no rubbing either direction at full opposite lock. More than a finger's clearance to the UCA's. Will circle back with better pictures once everything is done.

View attachment 2154886View attachment 2154887
Any updates on this? I’m looking to replace my factory Dunlops, likely with the Toyo and would like to upsize a little if there are no issues with the stock suspension setup.

What load rating did you go with?

Only plans are for factory front spacers.

‘21 Heritage

Last edited:
Any updates on this? I’m looking to replace my factory Dunlops, likely with the Toyo and would like to upsize a little if there are no issues with the stock suspension setup.

What load rating did you go with?

Only plans are for factory front spacers.

‘21 Heritage

I’ll have to check the load rating.

Thus far, I’m almost 18,000 miles in. Very good, even wear. Been trail riding several times with good results on rocks, mud, and a couple water crossings.

Overall, very happy with the Toyo R/T’s. And for my purposes with my 200Lx, the fitment is great.

I’ll have to check the load rating.

Thus far, I’m almost 18,000 miles in. Very good, even wear. Been trail riding several times with good results on rocks, mud, and a couple water crossings.

Overall, very happy with the Toyo R/T’s. And for my purposes with my 200Lx, the fitment is great.
Thanks. I’d appreciate that.
Considering a front shock spacer install and a change in tires and the Toyos in that size are the front runners.

it’s a daily driver, so mainly concrete, but it does see some lighter off road usage (nothing extreme) so I’m looking for something that both fills out the wheel wells a little bit and provides some better off pavement traction while being comfortable on the daily commute.

Never mind on the Ps question. I zoomed in and see the LT (and your load E comment).
Interested in the other feedback though.
Just wrapped up an 850 mile road trip on the new Toyo AT’s actually. Sorry for the delay. The tires are by far the best AT I’ve had and I’ve tried damn near every one of them. They’re quiet at all speeds, I didn’t lose gas mileage at all (even going up 2 sizes from stock), light, and the snow performance on them is incredible. I had falken wildpeak AT3W on a 2008 GX couple years back that I thought was the best snow tire in the AT segment, but the Toyo’s blow them away. We got 8 inches of dense snow last week and I had zero problems on hard pack or powder. Slush no issues either. Tested it on dirt/gravel and it’s great too. Still want more beef on the sidewalls. Flipping it would only result in white lettering. No extra beef over there. That’s on the G2 Terra Grappler, which I’ve run and didn’t like, so wasn’t a choice here. Overall, these tires keep surprising me. Will be running them on sand down here in FL this week too to test out.

for the E rated vs D rated tire debate-guys: this is definitely a “less E-rated-feeling tire”. I think it drives better than my D rated KO2. Kept checking my MPG on the drive south and I was averaging 15.8 doing 80mph with wife, two kids, two dogs (labs), plus 250 lbs in a Thule pod on the roof. Thing was completely loaded with weight and with the tires I was thinking I’m screwed on mpg but was surprised. Comfortable ride as well.
Cheers

I agree, the G2's are trash.

For the database - 2013 LC200 just swapped out of stock size KO2’s (40k miles just getting crazy loud. Plenty of tread left) for 275/70/18 Toyo AT3’s. I also added the OEM LC front coil spacers. On stock wheels. I have zero rub at full lock in forward or reverse. I know a lot of guys have been looking for info on the AT3 on the 200 specifically so I hope this helps. It’s a light tire at 55lbs for E rated. Coil spacers helped stop the notorious brake dive too and make the truck look more balanced. Drives better than stock IMO. New tires way quieter than my KO2’s were even when they were new. Feels softer though so will see how many miles I get on the Toyo’s. Only negative I’ve seen so far is I wish Toyo beefed up the sidewall tread a little more. Not as aggressive of a look but I’ll swap that for performance I guess. Wife has the grabber ATX on her Disco 5 that look better/more aggressive mounted. Just wanted to try the toyos. Fresh snow tomorrow morning so will see how they do and update. View attachment 2565208View attachment 2565209
Thinking about putting this same tire in same size on my 2021 (why are stock tires always so terrible?) Have you noticed any difference in how the truck drives vs. stock size tires? Can you feel the extra size?

Thanks. I’d appreciate that.
Considering a front shock spacer install and a change in tires and the Toyos in that size are the front runners.

it’s a daily driver, so mainly concrete, but it does see some lighter off road usage (nothing extreme) so I’m looking for something that both fills out the wheel wells a little bit and provides some better off pavement traction while being comfortable on the daily commute.
Just remembered to check. I have Load Range E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom