200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So do we believe that 285/65r18 don’t rub w/ OEM front end spacers? If I’m trading, tomorrow is the day.

As stated you'll be all good man!

I’ve reviewed the spreadsheet and was a little surprised no one has gone with Toyo Open Country R/T’s. Does anyone have any real world feedback on this tire? Looking at a 285/65/18 size.

I stole the wheels off my 100 this past weekend...17x9 +25 with 295/70/17 Toyo R/Ts. It rubbed on the mud flaps and I wasn't ready to hack it. Back to the 100 they go lol.

5C687524-FE08-483D-AF98-31CEC7D596FD.jpeg

Hello everyone, I just purchased a 2020 HE, and I am die hard Duratrac lover. Had them on my T4R, and my Tundra. Repetitive sets. They last forever, handle well on and off pavement, snow, and are relatively quiet. I will keep the stock suspension for now (wife gripes about the climb in). Adding ARB drawers, Bud Built skids and sliders, and maybe a front and rear bumper in the future in combination with at least a two inch lift when the bumpers are added. On the tires, I am thinking 275/70/18 and keeping wheel. Any thoughts or notion of rubbing?

Hello everyone, I just purchased a 2020 HE, and I am die hard Duratrac lover. Had them on my T4R, and my Tundra. Repetitive sets. They last forever, handle well on and off pavement, snow, and are relatively quiet. I will keep the stock suspension for now (wife gripes about the climb in). Adding ARB drawers, Bud Built skids and sliders, and maybe a front and rear bumper in the future in combination with at least a two inch lift when the bumpers are added. On the tires, I am thinking 275/70/18 and keeping wheel. Any thoughts or notion of rubbing?
Probably need spacers in the 3/4 to 1.25” range. You can run dtracs in 275/65r18 no spacers. I have done that no problem but they are pretty close to the uca.

OK thanks. Did not really want to go with spacers if I could avoid it. Was hoping also not to have to go to the pizza cutter look, but but at 275/65/18, it would only be about 14mm difference I guess.

33x12.50x18 toy MT. OME lift with Total Chaos UCA swap. Speedo is on point as it was calibrated for 275/70/18 tires which were slightly off. MPG suffered a little with weight and resistance. Love the look and just wasn't committed to the 35s.

thumbnail_IMG_4380.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4378.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4383.jpg

33x12.50x18 toy MT. OME lift with Total Chaos UCA swap. Speedo is on point as it was calibrated for 275/70/18 tires which were slightly off. MPG suffered a little with weight and resistance. Love the look and just wasn't committed to the 35s.

View attachment 2150678

looks PERFECT!

Is anyone running Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus on their 200? I’m looking at them in 285/65/18. I need to verify but I thought I saw the tire was 49lbs, which might be a good compromise between the OEM Dunlops and something like KO2s.

OK thanks. Did not really want to go with spacers if I could avoid it. Was hoping also not to have to go to the pizza cutter look, but but at 275/65/18, it would only be about 14mm difference I guess.

Did you end up going with the 275/65/18 or 275/70? Thanks

Wheels and tires going on today. Heritage Edition Bronze wheels (thx @Eric Sarjeant) - Read this thread extensively, ultimately went with Toyo Open Country R/T's in a 275/65/18 size. Wheels have been test fitted, no rubbing either direction at full opposite lock. More than a finger's clearance to the UCA's. Will circle back with better pictures once everything is done.

IMG_0371.jpg
IMG_0370.jpg

Last edited:
Wheels and tires going on today. Heritage Edition Bronze wheels (thx @Eric Sarjeant) - Read this thread extensively, ultimately went with Toyo Open Country R/T's in a 265/65/18 size. Wheels have been test fitted, no rubbing either direction at full opposite lock. More than a finger's clearance to the UCA's. Will circle back with better pictures once everything is done.

View attachment 2154886View attachment 2154887

Did you mean 285 or did you intentionally downsize? Those new Toyos look great in any event.

Did you mean 285 or did you intentionally downsize? Those new Toyos look great in any event.

Sorry - you're correct. 275.

I updated my original post to reflect the right number. One cup of coffee short this morning.

Line 12 has an error. Shows a tire size of 20" wheel but says 18" in the wheel size section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom