200 series picture thread (123 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That thing looks tiny compared to the wheels!

Where did you find that pic sbly?

Head hung in shame :crybaby:

I like it, wondered how long it would be for the next step up in tyre size. Now to justify as an off road only toy (cops are tough on this down here:bang:)

UN 200 series in Syria (photos from the AP). Rocking BFG ATs. I could go for that job. Anyone from the UN on here? Send me a PM with application info. :D

628x471.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg
628x471.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

ballsbygm,

How is the custom diff drop working, any issues?

sbly

Sbly,

Diff drop going a treat, no difference and no one can tell:confused: several local guys have now done same. One has also just fitted aftermarket underbody protection with the diff drop, all fitted as if it was OEM:bounce2:

Well worth the piece of mind.

Cheers
Steve

jonharis,

If all you want to do is drive cruisers, then come on over. We will even let you pick from our 70, 80, 100, 200 series and or one of or Hilux's. If you want to do any of the Land Rovers or G Wagons that might take a little work but I think we could make that happen. And oh yea the roads are great here in Afghanistan, just what the cruiser was made for, as long as you play nice with the locals. This place is great for getting a chance to drive all the diesel cruisers that we don't have back in the states. When I say "great" I am only referring to Land Cruisers and off road driving, nothing else, all the other stuff going on here is above my pay grade.

sbly
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg

Last edited:
sbly,

But now now - the 4 ton versions we drive do handle a little different :) (not so much needed for Afghanistan but we are almost finished with a new brake system that will stop the armored tlc in the same distance as a factory Porsche 911 and alot shorter then an unarmored tlc)

I know it might be blasphemy to say this on this message board. When I'm away from work and back home I dont even want to see a TLC 70/80/100/200. I actually drive my YJ with no roof or doors or one of my vespas/lambretta scooters

True, they are a "little different" but still it's nice to have the opportunity to drive various Land Cruisers that I would never get the chance to drive back in the states.

Yea I pretty sure that someone will be by shortly to rip out your duodenum for driving a heep and not a cruiser when your back home.

Because it's a picture thread and I don't want anyone to monkey stomp me, here's a picture from the race track at Death Valley.

sbly
P3210086.jpg

Last edited:
jon you must be crazy wanting to go over to syria!!!! sibyl be safe hope to see you on the road HERE sometime.:clap:

One of our customer's new rig - just picked it up from having the tray made. I haven't seen the tray spotlight turned on yet, but it looks as if it would be bright!!!

I like it - better looking than some of the others I've seen anyway. They look ghey as with the factory bullbar....

Pretty cool.

Looks well done and I love the idea, but even after staring at it for a while, I can't get into the appearance.

hello sbly hey question for ya if you can answer this with those armored 200 do they basically become 4 seaters??? with your gear and stuff how is the space inside? from what I have seen in pics the doors do get fatter and the only armored LC I have ever been in was a 100 series in Papua new guinea. Other question is have you ever taken any of these off road? Do they still perform as a stock LC

r3,

When you and your friends have all their gear on the 200 becomes a 4 seater.

As far as off road driving, well we don't really drive off road but there are plenty of roads here that would be considered trails back home. With all the armor the truck has, and the speed in which we drive at times, we have definitely tested the toughness of the suspension.

sbly

Last edited:
Hi all. Just joined today and wanted to say hello and post up some pics of my 200.

IMG-20120611-00923.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

Swapped the alloys over for steels and fitted wheel arches and an awning.
Still to do is fit a rear wheel carrier, lift kit and maybe roof rack with spots.

IMG-20120719-01066.jpg

IMG-20120719-01065.jpg

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom