200 series picture thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up this 200 from Florida a few months back, not registered yet...still contemplating...Lots of goodies

tempImageQjwali.png

What am I missing? Windshields are covered under car insurance. Free replacement once a year. I’ve done it many times over many cars. They recalibrate safety systems and everything. Help a brother out understanding this massive bill so I can be ready when my 200 shield replacement time comes.
That's the law in South Carolina. That is a rare law. Residents of most other states have to pay for their windshield replacements.

Beautiful rigs..do you use any paint protection on these cars? I feel it's not needed out west...but would love your insight as I plan to travel Rockies & Westward.
Nope, my truck has a million pin stripes and trail damage. White is amazing at hiding all of them from a distance. But I’m one of those guys who thinks paint protection is for fancy sports cars.

Btw, I just moved to Colorado a year ago. Most of all my pinstripes are from off roading in northern California. There was a lot more tighter trails and brush there than here in Colorado.

Last edited:
That's the law in South Carolina. That is a rare law. Residents of most other states have to pay for their windshield replacements.

It's the same here in Texas, $100 deductible and I demand OEM glass.

What are you contemplating? Keeping it or the rest of the build? Looks great!
Yes, contemplating keeping or selling it...it's got about 40K worth of upgrades...the problem is I need a secure Parking spot in Utah or Colorado and it's hard to find ...I have an 80 for the east coast.

What am I missing? Windshields are covered under car insurance. Free replacement once a year. I’ve done it many times over many cars. They recalibrate safety systems and everything. Help a brother out understanding this massive bill so I can be ready when my 200 shield replacement time comes.
Each state has different rules around windshields and insurance coverage requirements. In CA you pay the deductible only.

Yes, contemplating keeping or selling it...it's got about 40K worth of upgrades...the problem is I need a secure Parking spot in Utah or Colorado and it's hard to find ...I have an 80 for the east coast.

Nah, keep it, you wont regret it.

I live just north of Salt Lake and could recommend a guy with a shop that may be willing to keep it parked for you. Not sure how much it would cost, although he is a LC guy, so hopefully not much.

I live just north of Salt Lake and could recommend a guy with a shop that may be willing to keep it parked for you. Not sure how much it would cost, although he is a LC guy, so hopefully not much.
Thanks, I have been checking out storage units today, best I can find, about $200-$350/month (covered).

Thanks, I have been checking out storage units today, best I can find, about $200-$350/month (covered).
My guy operates the Point S shop in Woods Cross. He has a covered garage that he keeps a lot of stuff in. Call them to see what they say. Ask for Casey.

What part of Colorado, a locked storage unit in rural areas can be had for much less than one in the big city, or mountain resort town.

If you decide to sell I am interested and am actively looking.
Thanks

What part of Colorado, a locked storage unit in rural areas can be had for much less than one in the big city, or mountain resort town.
I was looking near Ouray near all the trails...how I get there from SLC or Denver is another story...

Details on the rack setup? LFD Off Road rails?
It's a full LFD Roof Rack for the 200 or 570. It's on their website. I also have their handles/camp lights and their accessory trays on the roof. Love their design and I counter sunk the solar panel so it's flush on top if I want to carry something long like a paddle board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom