200 series picture thread (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Road tripping with the doggos

B7A34CE9-B96A-4789-9E4D-995D3AF1B726.jpeg

D948F61C-9E88-4AD9-B0B0-3D03037D7427.jpeg

Wild how few miles it has, nice find.

Not really, if their location is actually Puerto Rico I could see how the miles are really low.

True, but that's a very small number of Cruisers in the grand scheme of things. It's 10 years older than mine and already has it by 10K, crazy to think about.

My 2013 LC had 15k miles when I bought it roughly a year ago here in Texas. Going forward it will get 1-2k miles a year 🤷‍♂️

One of my cars hasn't moved in 5+ years. I start it up on jack stands, let it run until its warm and shut it off every 2 weeks.

*Tin foil hat on*

Last edited:
One of my cars hasn't moved in 5+ years. I start it up on jack stands, let it run until its warm and shut it off every 2 weeks.

*Tin foil hat on*

Care to explain and share the type of car?

I'm always curious to see why people do this other than for a gain in value/investment down the road. It seems somewhat difficult to justify when you account for how much space a car takes up and how it must be there for years.

And since this is a pic thread, here's my LX from a few months back seeing its first snow (under my ownership) in Durango.

DSC01473 (1).jpeg

F79BDF97-1FFD-4F2C-91AE-22D8E9C57F56 (1).jpeg

Care to explain and share the type of car?

I'm always curious to see why people do this other than for a gain in value/investment down the road. It seems somewhat difficult to justify when you account for how much space a car takes up and how it must be there for years.

Sure, it's my Toyota Supra Turbo. The values have been on the exponential increase over the past five years. Any risk in driving it and even scratching a fender could require repaint and potential loss in value. That said, I actually get more enjoyment out of going out to the garage and simply looking at it as an art piece. Space is not really an issue, I don't have any other use for the garage.

Sure, it's my Toyota Supra Turbo. The values have been on the exponential increase over the past five years. Any risk in driving it and even scratching a fender could require repaint and potential loss in value. That said, I actually get more enjoyment out of going out to the garage and simply looking at it as an art piece. Space is not really an issue, I don't have any other use for the garage.
picture tax

Had the Cruiser out this past weekend at a motorcycle rally, good times.

HF36gAX.jpg

XnOC983.jpg

Another good week of work. So silty out here that the air filter is dusted out after a week so we're burning through them. I wish the 200 had a cyclonic filter box with a big washable filter like the 80. Looks like we'll need to consider a Donaldson Top Spin precleaner or similar on a dorkel. 🤔

IMG_20230402_154017003_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230329_182036752_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230327_153649034.jpg

IMG_20230327_153536828.jpg

IMG_20230404_143221545_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom