200 series picture thread (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@sadovnik @Tex68w I was going to say.. they look like my Hunky mats, but with a cool Land Cruiser logo. Do you remember the username of who sold them?
You can find these on Ebay and Etsy as well as someone was making these on IH8MUD a couple years ago.
Search for "domed gel stickers for weathertech mats" and you will find several options.

Here's a quick link I found: Toyota Landcruiser WeatherTech Replacement Domed Badge - https://drewsdecals.com/product/toyota-landcruiser-weathertech-replacement-domed-badge/

Couple days in a row of non-stop freezing rain

20230201_165610.jpg

20230201_165715.jpg

20230201_165800.jpg

Cool wheels man! What are those ?

Thanks! Nomad Arvo 502's. They are a flowform aluminum and only weigh 23lbs. Nomad is a subsidiary of Raceline wheels focused more on wheels for overland travel style builds from what I understand.

Thanks! Nomad Arvo 502's. They are a flowform aluminum and only weigh 23lbs. Nomad is a subsidiary of Raceline wheels focused more on wheels for overland travel style builds from what I understand.
295/70/18?

I've been wearing Thorogood's for the past 11 years. I usually get about 2 years out of a pair. They are comfortable right out of the box!
Have them resoled and they'll last indefinitely. That's kinda the point of GYW boots. BIFL kinda like Land Cruisers.

Have them resoled and they'll last indefinitely. That's kinda the point of GYW boots. BIFL kinda like Land Cruisers.

Agreed, always do if the upper is still good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom