200 series picture thread (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 2018

50E23B22-36AB-4EF5-8CEE-719ADFBEA9E6.jpeg

1F046E28-8E34-4389-B3D5-C44ED9A9A383.jpeg

119FB443-CCD6-4111-B831-9050F6BF7EC3.jpeg

0EA9781D-F080-4F08-9B73-0C3E78E9C7FD.jpeg

yota2.jpg
yota.jpg

I agree, some sick ass rigs in here. Just picked this up, flew to Denver from Pa, drove to NC, then back to Pa. Drives so smooth.

Anyone else have issues with their chrome trim spotting? You can see it a good depiction on the grill. Its seems to be permanent?

View attachment 2912543View attachment 2912544

I agree, some sick ass rigs in here. Just picked this up, flew to Denver from Pa, drove to NC, then back to Pa. Drives so smooth.

Anyone else have issues with their chrome trim spotting? You can see it a good depiction on the grill. Its seems to be permanent?

Nice rig! My front chrome has spotting, maybe not quite as much as in your photo. Side and back is fine, just the front. I can buff it off with nufinish polish, but it is very slow and labor intensive. I'm sure there's a better way. for now I do a little at a time and keep the chrome waxed. I'm sure a detail expert on here knows the trick.

Nice rig! My front chrome has spotting, maybe not quite as much as in your photo. Side and back is fine, just the front. I can buff it off with nufinish polish, but it is very slow and labor intensive. I'm sure there's a better way. for now I do a little at a time and keep the chrome waxed. I'm sure a detail expert on here knows the trick.
Thanks for that jive, Ill give it a go.

Highranch-for polishing chrome trim, this was very helpful

Last edited:
Is this the NuFinish Polish , or is there a specific chrome product they offer?

Is this the NuFinish Polish , or is there a specific chrome product they offer?
I just used the polish, it's all I had. I wouldn't say it did a good job, it's just all I had that i knew was safe. My point was that it was coming off as I scrubbed it, slowly but surely. It turned the applicator pad black, so I could have been taking some chrome off. There has to be a proper method and a better chemical.

About 3.5 years ago I moved from Vancouver to BC's southern interior (Okanagan). There is a single thing that I sincerely miss, and that is all the green... the same green that's in your photos. Despite the non-stop, incessant rain, there's something "just right" about the green.

Meanwhile, outside the window to my left, I present my glorious front yard:

DzQB3Nh.jpg

Long time LC owner.. New to the 200 crowd... 2016, 85k miles. Excellent service history.
No big plans... Suspension upgrade/tires.. Possibly some HE wheels that I've had laying around..
Possibly for sale in a few months when my Tundra TRD Pro is available... Or not.
We'll see how she can get along with the rest of the family..

View attachment 2908068View attachment 2908069

Long time LC owner.. New to the 200 crowd... 2016, 85k miles. Excellent service history.
No big plans... Suspension upgrade/tires.. Possibly some HE wheels that I've had laying around..
Possibly for sale in a few months when my Tundra TRD Pro is available... Or not.
We'll see how she can get along with the rest of the family..

View attachment 2908068View attachment 2908069
Welcome to the 200 club, good looking 100....

Users who are viewing this thread

• CK88
Back
Top Bottom