200 series picture thread (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A bit ago...
A9E81695-727A-4CA9-96A6-EE9916C64DA8.jpeg

Above the border...
That’s Mexico down below.
0D3E913E-11ED-4777-B08C-5B11A58E548C.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting that the LC is an ambulance.
I believe it’s only used in one area, and it’s near the sea.
What surprised me the most is that the plate is a normal one and not a “government” one.

Nice pics...looks like a great time. What shower enclosure are you using? The branding was too blurry to make out in your pic.
I am not sure on OPs brand, but Ironman is now selling these. I got one in hand yesterday and can confirm it is indeed a shower enclosure (I haven't had time to mount yet).

How do you like that Mission Summit camper? I've been seriously considering trading in my off-road teardrop for one of those. The ability to stand up inside is pretty attractive. They're about 1000lbs heavier than my current setup which I'm a little concerned about. How does it do on steep or semi-technical terrain?

I spotted a 80 series Land Cruiser while driving a 200 series in Wilton, CT. Not sure if it belongs to someone on the forum. Perhaps, need to post on 80 series thread. It had a Veteran tag of state Maine.
C2BA771E-427B-4441-A133-DFFCDB71E1A9.jpeg

A short clip while on the Camino del Diablo

How well does she maneuver in tighter tracks off-road? I've always wondered for a size trailer like that, if say you wind up going down a goat trail without enough space to u-turn... if it's easy enough to unhitch to turn around the car, and turn around the trailer on it's own by hand, then re-hitch?

driving my new 80 home, stopped in Moab and woke up with a new 200 next to my rig, nice lineup!

i-k4Z8gjm-X3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom