200 series picture thread (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 40 is at Duggys right now getting fuel injection installed. We will have to do a Redstone meet up one day. Two other guys in our office just got heritage editions
Sounds good! DM me your contact info and we can catch up in person when the weather is better!

Finally got a chance to get a little wheelin time.

234.jpg

Yes, stock height with 275/70/18's, no lift, no rubbing. Planning to lift and put the 1.25" wheel spacers on soon.

You asked for it so .... HERE it comes!

Wow so sorry to hear about your experience with Kaymar. I had one on my first 80 series and was happy with it but that was many years ago. I think they look great and got the impression the quality was good, but your experience makes me have second thoughts. Slee is nice but pricey and way more than I want/need. I have considered the Wilco hitch carrier but pricey for what it is and I would want something that doesn't impact departure angle so much.

Hello from the Ozark National Forest

3U5A9484.jpeg

Starting the 3rd day without power, with even more freezing rain than we got last time. At least the temperature is up in the high 20's now instead of 4! We're supposed to get back up in the 70's by the end of next week.

Pretty crazy weather here!

20210217_075653.jpg

20210217_080128.jpg

20210217_080015.jpg

Looks to me like the shell of ice is at least 0.25" thick everywhere. E.g., see layer of ice on top of door handle.

20210217_080039.jpg

I guess I should post a polar vortex picture too. This is NOT normal Tulsa weather. Just cleaned the driveway last night and woke up to this again today. All three girls looking a little frosty.

...and for what it's worth. KO2's are scary on snow and ice. The picture doesn't do it justice, but my driveway is pretty steep and the Michelin defender LTX on the GX and 100 are far better. The 200 will remain in hibernation until the white is gone.

IMG-9428.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I should post a polar vortex pictures too. This is NOT normal Tulsa weather. Just cleaned the driveway last night and woke up to this again today. All three girls looking a little frosty.

...and for what it's worth. KO2's are scary on snow and ice. The picture doesn't do it justice, but my driveway is pretty steep and the Michelin defender LTX on the GX and 100 are far better. The 200 will remain in hibernation until the white is gone.

View attachment 2588241
Defender LTX M/S2s are fantastic in snow. If only they looked better...

Defender LTX M/S2s are fantastic in snow. If only they looked better...
No kidding! They look fine in a smaller profiles like the GX, but they look like circus balloons on the 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom