200 series picture thread (69 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does not hit at full lock forward or reverse. It’s about 3/4” from KDSS nut/bolt at full turn. I can guarantee it won’t hit the bumper on any bump. Maybe your wheel wasn’t set properly by an off-road alignment shop or had ICON UCA’s 🤷🏻 I will be testing it off-road in a couple of weeks. Definitely zero rub on pavement
Don't forget wheel offset, I don't believe you guys are running the same offset and that has a significant impact on where and if rubbing occurs. I'm having good success with 285/75 R17 at 0 offset and UCA's as well, it's been flexed offroad and there's not much clearance but enough. It's a great size IMO if you get all the variables worked out.

Took another trip in the 200 last weekend. It was primarily a hiking trip but I did get a bit of wheeling in. Lost of dirt roads but did some 4low climbing to get to this spot.

IMG_20200201_190859_073.jpg

Don't forget wheel offset, I don't believe you guys are running the same offset and that has a significant impact on where and if rubbing occurs. I'm having good success with 285/75 R17 at 0 offset and UCA's as well, it's been flexed offroad and there's not much clearance but enough. It's a great size IMO if you get all the variables worked out.

RW's with the 75's and 1.25" spacers can be aligned to have no rubbing pretty easily.

Quick question about one of your pics. I was in Saudi recently and we noticed all the cars retain their fuel economy stickers in the windows and noticed you have done the same. Is that required by law or a cultural thing? Does it increase resell?
Some people like keeping it for “style”, some people add it when they convert theirs (for example, if you convert a 2016 LC200 to a 2020 LC200, some people will add the stickers to make the car look more realistic). However, my father kept it because he said it’ll leave some marks if he removes it.

Picked it up from alignment, post lift today. Man I love it! Everyone who speaks highly of the BP51 setup is spot on, ride is wonderful on road.View attachment 2204978
Looks great. What level did you set your preload for the front coil overs? Doesn’t look like you have any extra weight over stock?

Looks great. What level did you set your preload for the front coil overs? Doesn’t look like you have any extra weight over stock?

Wish I could answer that, but literally went from off road shop to my other friends shop for the alignment.

No weight over stock, ride is surprisingly good so far. Plan on a few hundred miles and miles trails this weekend if I have time.

Wish I could answer that, but literally went from off road shop to my other friends shop for the alignment.

No weight over stock, ride is surprisingly good so far. Plan on a few hundred miles and miles trails this weekend if I have time.

Mine is at 20mm (the setting assumes you have a non-stock bumper & winch...)

I’ve put about 1600 miles on since installation and I don’t like how it swims around when accelerating in the highway. Front just pops up and feels disconnected. But you’re hitting trails which will be a different experience. Going to lower it to 5mm Monday.

Looks great! Are these the Tundra TRD wheels? Also, any chance you’ve got the color code?
TRD wheels from 2014 off craigslist for $400. Sandblasted and 2 stage powder coated with prismatic paint. bronze chrome and flat clear.
Constructed the center caps using two different factory wheel caps. TRD caps and the heritage caps combined.
BRONZE CHROME Item: PMB-4124
FLAT CLEAR Item: PPS-5090
Looks like metallic milk chocolate for lack of a better description. Photographs differently depending on the light.
20200115_095201.jpg

Mine is at 20mm (the setting assumes you have a non-stock bumper & winch...)

I’ve put about 1600 miles on since installation and I don’t like how it swims around when accelerating in the highway. Front just pops up and feels disconnected. But you’re hitting trails which will be a different experience. Going to lower it to 5mm Monday.

Mine def doesn't swim around, feels comfortable and planted at all times.

Nice ride,

I am working in Kuwait was curious about a couple things on your vehicle as similar things show up here quite regularly.

First, the plastic bags on the seats, whats the story with using cheep plastic bags over nice set of seat covers. It just seems odd to have such a nice vehicle and such a raggedy solution for protecting the seats.

Also, I've noticed alot of decals people/leaders/figures, does this indicate a relation to such figures. Coming from a US, I am used to seeing many different decals posted on vehicles, but never seen one of a face until I came to Kuwait.

Ha! ;) There ya go!!

I know I’m a little nutty about tire shots, but there’s something my brain just digs about how tires touch literally every centimeter of ground on every far-flung adventure. -No matter how smooth, crazy, muddy, frozen or sizzling hot—tires take it all.

Ya I know... I’m weird. :hillbilly:

Nice shot.

Last edited:
Nice ride,

I am working in Kuwait was curious about a couple things on your vehicle as similar things show up here quite regularly.

First, the plastic bags on the seats, whats the story with using cheep plastic bags over nice set of seat covers. It just seems odd to have such a nice vehicle and such a raggedy solution for protecting the seats.

Also, I've noticed alot of decals people/leaders/figures, does this indicate a relation to such figures. Coming from a US, I am used to seeing many different decals posted on vehicles, but never seen one of a face until I came to Kuwait.
The plastic sheets over the seats are installed on new cars here, just like the protective sheets over the infotainment screens and such. Some people remove them, others don’t.
The decals don’t indicate any relations, we’re just patriotic ;)

Reactions: dmc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom