200 series picture thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spent some more time in Monica this weekend. @Box Rocket captured some awesome pics of me behind the wheel. We had an interesting race. I'll add some info in the thread on the truck. We had an excellent finish but for a 200 mile race we had a lot of mechanical issues.

48615252467_56c12186b2_o.jpg
48615260147_f99ca03aea_o.jpg
48614755533_1f20848762_o (1).jpg

Oooooo!
Someone broke out the tripod!
Gorgeous shot!!!

Oh yea, I couldn't have asked for a better night other than it being a little late in the milky way season.

Hmm...
Automatic creativity points... :cheers:

Can you see out of it...maybe via tiny holes as trolly/trains and bus windows allow when covered with adverts?

If not...
I like to see out...unless there’s a benefit to what’s blocking my view (spare tire, cargo, a passenger’s afro in row two... :hillbilly: , etc).

Can't see out through it, but some light does pass through. This is an Avery Supreme vinyl film, color is Gloss White Pearl. It's not a perfect match for the Blizzard Pearl, but it's really close.

This is the rest of my idea, put some Ivan Stewart colors on top of it. Better? Stoopid? (I did the best I could with my very poor image editing tools and skills. Need @spdwaver1 to make it better).
CruiserColors.jpg

Can't see out through it, but some light does pass through. This is an Avery Supreme vinyl film, color is Gloss White Pearl. It's not a perfect match for the Blizzard Pearl, but it's really close.

This is the rest of my idea, put some Ivan Stewart colors on top of it. Better? Stoopid? (I did the best I could with my very poor image editing tools and skills. Need @spdwaver1 to make it better).
View attachment 2068374

View attachment 2068374

Have a look at what Matt did ( @ethernectar ).
I like his design...a lot.
I’m sure @ethernectar has a closer side photo, but this one one I saved from a n earlier post by him...
B463BCFE-C30B-447C-BD17-2049740A3BE1.jpeg
811FEECB-79BC-4C60-BD15-03674DE4D949.jpeg

Another he posted...
74B73744-B482-405F-979F-F79BF8D85670.jpeg

Matt’s got graphics skills... (He also designs the LCDC patches, shirts, stickers and more...AND...I have one of his paintings about to be framed at my house).

Last edited:

Already been done.

Ivan Stewart Vinyl Wrap

1566859226984.png

Have a look at what Matt did ( @ethernectar ).
I like his design...a lot.
I’m sure @ethernectar has a closer side photo, but this one one I saved from a n earlier post by him...View attachment 2068401

I also REALLY REALLY like what @ethernectar did on the D-pillar. But... it's his design, and should remain unique. I respect that.

Not going that far. Want to keep it simple.

I also REALLY REALLY like what @ethernectar did on the D-pillar. But... it's his design, and should remain unique. I respect that.

Not going that far. Want to keep it simple.

Ya, I hear ya and I agree.
Posted mainly because if you want opinions...I would probably NOT want to obscure the rear side windows unless it was enabling some other functionality. Matt’s design avoids the window... The one you posted seems a little awkward to me...but opinions are a dime a dozen. . :hillbilly:

Here's a quick mock-up of your idea:

View attachment 2068466

Nice mockup.
Maybe narrow the color lines...angle then the opposite way (lean forward at the top rather than back)...and just get rid of the white background altogether.
Keep the spaces between colors and you keep at least some visibility... :meh:

Nice mockup.
Maybe narrow the color lines...angle then the opposite way (lean forward at the top rather than back)...and just get rid of the white background altogether.
Keep the spaces between colors and you keep at least some visibility... :meh:
Here's with the same angle, white removed. I'll work on changing the angle next.

1566863013113.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom