200 series picture thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

breif search for "land cruiser 200 Sahara headlights" can't find anything

Did you note the word, “custom”?
I interpret custom to mean you can’t just buy one like it...

Did you note the word, “custom”?
I interpret custom to mean you can’t just buy one like it...
knew id searched wrong, :doh:l. You still rocking your original lights? I think where i went wrong was i saw a post somewhere that somebody put brand new OEM lights on his 100 and it looked like a new truck. Ever since then, between my headlights and my fog lights all i can see is yellow smog. Had them polished a couple times, made a 5-10% difference, but never lasts

Annoyed - I wasn’t even having fun while this happened - what’s this going to cost ?? Will try and pop it out this evening and reset a little.
C0ACDD9A-B8C5-4680-887E-CC451C05CC39.jpeg

Use a heat gun to heat it up first, then it will come right out.

Annoyed - I wasn’t even having fun while this happened - what’s this going to cost ?? Will try and pop it out this evening and reset a little.View attachment 2064734

You guys need to get some Roo bars. They protect against things like this and give WAY better clearance.

IMG_6664.jpg

Had a silly idea, figured I'd give it a try. Not sure if I like it or not yet. Whataya guys think?

IMG_20190823_113408.jpg

IMG_20190823_113438.jpg

Peels off if I decide I don't like it.

Had a silly idea, figured I'd give it a try. Not sure if I like it or not yet. Whataya guys think?

View attachment 2065962
View attachment 2065963

Peels off if I decide I don't like it.

Hmm...
Automatic creativity points... :cheers:

Can you see out of it...maybe via tiny holes as trolly/trains and bus windows allow when covered with adverts?

If not...
I like to see out...unless there’s a benefit to what’s blocking my view (spare tire, cargo, a passenger’s afro in row two... :hillbilly: , etc).

DSC07161.JPG
DSC07177-Edit.JPG
Untitled1.JPG

Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Laurel Lake, Ca

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom