200 series picture thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Few more

65024.jpeg

20190529_105113.jpg

20190531_125935.jpg

20190530_132339.jpg

YouTube

Here's what you missed at Fins :) Year 2 of LCDC Moab Pre-Funk. The trucks have changed a bit since then! See you out there one day!

Heya @steenh
Looks like that’s a link to your YouTube editing page/app instead of the published video link. I got this:
A1F0DF4E-95CD-418F-98A2-D14B12CEFAB2.jpeg

Would love to see the video... ;)

I'm a real internet jockey!

I'm not going to lie... I started Fins and Things... immediately realized I had no idea what I was doing, got scared and turned back around lol... then just stuck to dirt roads around the National Parks :).

Hopefully will make another run at it during Spring Break 2020.
Heya @steenh
Looks like that’s a link to your YouTube editing page/app instead of the published video link. I got this:
View attachment 1992740

Would love to see the video... ;)

I'm a real internet jockey!

Nice video! Your camera looks to stay real steady throughout. Do you can a gimbal on your action camera, then attached to the rig? Or is that straight camera on rig?

Been out doing some wandering the last couple of weekends in the 200. I've put about 15k miles on the odometer (including first scratches) since picking her up in February and don't see that rate slowing at all. In love with the truck. A couple of these were meant as wallpaper for my phone. I don't normally shoot vertical pics.

20190527_221706.jpg

20190526_195144.jpg

IMG_0052-2.jpg

IMG_0091-1.jpg

IMG_0117-1.jpg

Looks good.. Any chance you can post up a shot from the side when you have a chance..?

Thanks, Chris

Like this? The lift is more dramatic in person and much more dramatic when you go to get in the truck.. Lol. I was a little surprised by the amount of lift at first since it was over an inch more than what advertised, but after a week or 2 with it I'm very happy.

Or this?

Last edited:
Reactions: dmc
Oh man, that's outstanding! Would love to tag along with you guys next Spring. Would a stock LC handle that course with ease or is a lift/tire set up required?

Thanks bud! Stock would "handle" it just fine, but you'd be scraping your bumpers, and I'd remove the running boards. Would be a lot less stressful with lift and tires... and sliders. You'd want a good spotter in a few spots if you don't have sliders. I've never been, but Cruise Moab would be perfect for you. Guided trail rides and great spotters with all of the experienced drivers that go there.

Nice video! Your camera looks to stay real steady throughout. Do you can a gimbal on your action camera, then attached to the rig? Or is that straight camera on rig?

And thank you too!. Funny you say that. This was taken with a GoPro mounted to the truck in various positions. No gimbal. The steadiness is a feature of YouTube that is optional when you load them up and I'm not sure how much I like it. It definitely steadies out the truck, but the background gets "wavy". I do get a few comments on these videos that I should stop using it. One guy asked if I needed "help" with that feature. Sounds like I do LOL. Next one I'll probably load up without it and see the difference.

Did some exploring up above Jackson Hole today. Tetons never disappoint. Discovered a new camping spot that’s now on our radar for later this summer.

View attachment 1986998

Where did you go, @liv2bike ? Were you on the east side of the valley? I haven’t explored nearly enough up there and always had just gone up near Togwotee. Looks like the Grand still has quite a bit of snow. And to keep it in the spirit of the thread... more pics of the Tetons and Cruisers!

Been out doing some wandering the last couple of weekends in the 200. I've put about 15k miles on the odometer (including first scratches) since picking her up in February and don't see that rate slowing at all. In love with the truck. A couple of these were meant as wallpaper for my phone. I don't normally shoot vertical pics.

View attachment 1993202

View attachment 1993207

View attachment 1993209

View attachment 1993210

View attachment 1993211

Very nice looking rig. Can I ask what kind of lift/tire set up you have ? I love the comfort of my stock LC but debating if I should modify it

Thanks bud! Stock would "handle" it just fine, but you'd be scraping your bumpers, and I'd remove the running boards. Would be a lot less stressful with lift and tires... and sliders. You'd want a good spotter in a few spots if you don't have sliders. I've never been, but Cruise Moab would be perfect for you. Guided trail rides and great spotters with all of the experienced drivers that go there.

And thank you too!. Funny you say that. This was taken with a GoPro mounted to the truck in various positions. No gimbal. The steadiness is a feature of YouTube that is optional when you load them up and I'm not sure how much I like it. It definitely steadies out the truck, but the background gets "wavy". I do get a few comments on these videos that I should stop using it. One guy asked if I needed "help" with that feature. Sounds like I do LOL. Next one I'll probably load up without it and see the difference.

Thanks! I currently use a gimbal with I shoot video with my phone while on the trails. Going to be getting a GoPro soon so I can mount it on the rig and shoot video while I ride. That's the downside I'm having using my phone. I'm mostly getting other people doing awesome stuff and nothing of my LC.

When you post your next video without the feature please send me a link so I can see how shaky it is, to decide if I can go on my next trip with only investing in a GoPro

Very nice looking rig. Can I ask what kind of lift/tire set up you have ? I love the comfort of my stock LC but debating if I should modify it
I think a correct lift is even more comfortable but I also do a lot of off road driving so that's where my focus is.

Lift
OME 2702 Front Coils
OME 2723 Rear Coils
Nitrocharger Shocks
Light Racing UCAs

Wheels/Tires:
BFG T/A KO2 285 75 r17s (33.9 x 11.5)
Icon Alloy Rebound Titanium

Reactions: dmc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom