200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a cool off-road flexy pic but the LC makes a great road-tripper. Took a long weekend to the Pacific NW to visit family. Really enjoyed the adaptive cruise control. For those that are curious I got 14-14.5 MPG's with the cruise control set between 80 and 85 MPH with the roof box on. Stock tires, OME standard lift. It was about a 1,500 mile round trip.

Last edited:
My 75 series troop carrier is getting some well needed love @ odd iron offroad. We took my wifes truck out to Arizona. I purchased a back country permit for the Navajo Nation. The pics of the eastern grand canyon are near or on Tatahatso point. We spent 3 days in the Nation. We had a house in Sedona, then we headed south to meat up with Dave Gore. Here's a couple more pics.

View attachment 1943782

View attachment 1943783

View attachment 1943785

View attachment 1943786

View attachment 1943787

Fantastic photos! Looks like you had a great trip with your family and I love your Cruiser and trailer setup. I definitely need to add that area to my list of places to explore. I'm traveling with my family from Wisconsin to Utah this coming week and hoping to do some exploring of my own in the beautiful southwest.

Fantastic photos! Looks like you had a great trip with your family and I love your Cruiser and trailer setup. I definitely need to add that area to my list of places to explore. I'm traveling with my family from Wisconsin to Utah this coming week and hoping to do some exploring of my own in the beautiful southwest.
Moab and all of southern Utah is phenomenal. We have explored most of this area in previous trips.

IMG_20161008_195033.jpg

IMG_20171117_030025_008.jpg

IMG_20160924_134953.jpg

Which shop did you use?

APEX Customs. Shoot me a PM if you have specific questions or need some recommendations. I know those guys fairly well now.

View attachment 1939894

LX had wood hauling duty today!

Hah, I have that same utility trailer. Recognize it by the vertical standing storage casters (though I never fold mine up).

Allows the LX to have so much more utility - better than a truck at moving passengers and better than a truck at hauling stuff.

I just hauled home an 24" box olive tree today to plant.

Highest point in Cocoa, FL. Because I had to design this truck stop in the middle of 13 acres of wetlands. Of course the wetlands were mitigated. LC on the left, more wetlands on the right. And if you look closely (can't really see it) bald eagle nest behind the LC. True story. Can't build within a 330' zone of the nest so that's why the road jogs slightly in the photo.
IMG_20190402_111153.jpg
IMG_20190402_111518.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom