200 Series Lift using Tundra front IFS and Icon shocks (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could this work with a LX570 with AHC.
Shocks should adjust the height and not be too soft?
Upper control arms would need the sensor mounts

Could this work with a LX570 with AHC.
Shocks should adjust the height and not be too soft?
Upper control arms would need the sensor mounts

Yes, it has been done. Tundra components on the front-end.

Yes, it has been done. Tundra components on the front-end.

View attachment 2027088
I thought he used a tundra bracket kit modified slightly, and not the full arm swap.

I have been wondering how the AHC would handle the added leverage if you made a height sensor bracket for the tundra arms.

I thought he used a tundra bracket kit modified slightly, and not the full arm swap.

I have been wondering how the AHC would handle the added leverage if you made a height sensor bracket for the tundra arms.

It’s a full arm swap. The bracket assists in creating lift to help create a heightened neutral position. That picture is at N not High.

It’s a full arm swap. The bracket assists in creating lift to help create a heightened neutral position. That picture is at N not High.
Awesome

Does anyone have any more info on what it takes to do this to an LX570? Very interested.
Thanks

Is that a 37 on the Lexus?

Search my posts, look for bushing, or shock mount. I sent pictures of the bushings ICON uses for cruiser and tundra.

I'll be doing this soon as well. found a complete Sequoia/Tundra front axle for $200...
SPC arms and OME coilovers OME-FR07-TUN - Old Man Emu Front Coilovers (07+Tundra)
what gear ratio did you get?
the towing package has 4.3 gears. the regular 4wd has 4.1 ratio.

i got the 4.3 from a sequoia up front and a 99 cruiser 3rd member for the rear. 4.3 works pretty well with 35s. i'd like to run a set of 33s just to see how peppy it is.

what gear ratio did you get?
the towing package has 4.3 gears. the regular 4wd has 4.1 ratio.

i got the 4.3 from a sequoia up front and a 99 cruiser 3rd member for the rear. 4.3 works pretty well with 35s. i'd like to run a set of 33s just to see how peppy it is.

Did 4.30 impact your odometer/speedometer readings or are those derived via the ABS tone rings?

I think the hearing helped bring the odo and speed closer to what it should be.
With 35s my speed was way off.
With the gears, I'm about 5% low,
Using GPS speed.
the truck speedometer lags and isnt very precise.

my front is from a 2011 Sequoia, so 4.3, EDIT--so apparently that was a 4.7 sequoia with 4.10 so I'm back to square one :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom