Wanted 1995+ FZJ80, LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Hey guys! In Bozeman, MT looking for a clean, sub-220,000 mi 80 series. Looking for OBD2 compliant so I can use my scan tool, ideally triple locked (not a deal breaker at all), and not shy of RHD! Let me know if you are in the MT, WY, ID, or WA area and are looking to get a cruiser off your hands!

Hey guys! In Bozeman, MT looking for a clean, sub-220,000 mi 80 series. Looking for OBD2 compliant so I can use my scan tool, ideally triple locked (not a deal breaker at all), and not shy of RHD! Let me know if you are in the MT, WY, ID, or WA area and are looking to get a cruiser off your hands!
Hi Holy,
I’ve got a 97 40th Anniversary with 163K. Purchased it last year from a local guy here in Idaho Falls. He bought it from a Dr. in Colorado about 5 years ago. She’s stock with no roof rack. Paint is faded on the hood and roof. There was some minor hail damage to the roof but I didn’t notice it much. The Carfax show a minor accident which I believe is the hail although the PO said it didn’t get fixed so maybe the hood got fixed. Not a lot of history from the PO. The interior is ok. Not triple locked. I need to sell. Looking to get $17-20k.

Hi Holy,
I’ve got a 97 40th Anniversary with 163K. Purchased it last year from a local guy here in Idaho Falls. He bought it from a Dr. in Colorado about 5 years ago. She’s stock with no roof rack. Paint is faded on the hood and roof. There was some minor hail damage to the roof but I didn’t notice it much. The Carfax show a minor accident which I believe is the hail although the PO said it didn’t get fixed so maybe the hood got fixed. Not a lot of history from the PO. The interior is ok. Not triple locked. I need to sell. Looking to get $17-20k.
Where are you located, could I get some photos?

Are you still looking? I have a triple locked 1997 with ~160k on it, it's tastefully upgraded, safari drawers, 2.5 inch OME lift, caster correction, new Bilstein's last year, 33" ATs (5), Kaymar dual spare rear bumper, ARB deluxe front bumper, installed Badlands APEX winch last year (never had to use it), 2nd fuel tank ~30gal, Prinsu roof rack, TRD supercharger, rebuilt engine at Camelback Toyota (unofficially) ~4 years ago, 20,000 on the rebuild. I am a Mechanical Engineer and have been driving and maintaining the vehicle for 5+ years.

IMG_2405.jpg

Are you still looking? I have a triple locked 1997 with ~160k on it, it's tastefully upgraded, safari drawers, 2.5 inch OME lift, caster correction, new Bilstein's last year, 33" ATs (5), Kaymar dual spare rear bumper, ARB deluxe front bumper, installed Badlands APEX winch last year (never had to use it), 2nd fuel tank ~30gal, Prinsu roof rack, TRD supercharger, rebuilt engine at Camelback Toyota (unofficially) ~4 years ago, 20,000 on the rebuild. I am a Mechanical Engineer and have been driving and maintaining the vehicle for 5+ years.

View attachment 3495787
I love the truck, but it’s probably too much for me. I appreciate it though.

Maybe post your budget and acceptable conditions of a truck
Yes, thanks lp2k. I guess that didn't really cross my mind. I'm looking for a cruiser with some minor issues, but no rust. I'm looking to stay under 12k, so let me know what you guys have!

Yes, thanks lp2k. I guess that didn't really cross my mind. I'm looking for a cruiser with some minor issues, but no rust. I'm looking to stay under 12k, so let me know what you guys have!
hey men, im in bozeman and i have a supercharger im gonna put on for sale soon if you are interested

I have a super bad ass truck. Call me to discuss 214-673-7960

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom