For Sale ***SOLD***1993 Toyota 75 series project for sale Ebay $8,000 no reserve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This has been edited:

Price $14,500 obo. Importation docs included. It's also listed on Ebay right now.

Got starry-eyed and bought this 75 on ebay: (wrong thumbnail below, but if you follow the ebay link, it will take you to the correct listing)

I mean, what could possibly go wrong with an imported 1993 Landcruiser from Central America with 1,875,000 miles on it? Guy barely spoke english, so I casually translated everything he said into: DO IT, IT’S FINE. BUY IT, IT’S AWESOME. DO IT! BUY IT!

So I wired a total stranger 16k and spend almost 2k getting it to the east coast. That’s right, I’m 18K in and I’m not ashamed. I’ve done dumber s*** than this…

Of course he said it was perfect, and me being the trusting person I am… believed him. Once I got it here, I shipped it to a shop I use and this is what they said (also see video):

• Engine is crooked in bay. Needs new mounts.
  • No heater
  • Engine is pouring oil out because freeze plug popped out. Engine does run.
  • Driveshafts are loose
  • Axle hubs need to be rebuilt. Rear axle seems fine.
  • Truck having trouble staying in 1st gear.
  • no windshield wipers (totally over rated anyway)
  • Gas tank leaking (was braised, but a totally s*** job)
Here’s the good:

• Frame solid and rust free. See photos/videos.
  • Body is straight and in fantastic shape. There is bodywork. Also a few minor dings/scratches and whatnot. No biggie
  • Paint looks really good with a few blemishes here and there.
  • New wheels and tires are awesome
  • Crazy unique
  • Interior pretty good!
  • Replacement parts in the original listing seem to be accurate.
Shop is saying it's all repairable, but quotes to have this all done by a shop are too high for me to continue.

additional pics and vids: HERE

Original description from the auction (if ebay pulls it):

1993 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER SERIE 75
condition: excellent
cylinders: 6 cylinders 4500 carburetor
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 94000
paint color: Blue
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: pick up

I have this 1993 Toyota FJ 75 pick up well as everything else is in perfect conditions. The car has a 1FZ 4500 motor, manual transmission H151F, the front bumper has 2 headlights. The car is refurbished is all aspects. The upholstery is in perfect conditions, the seats. It has so many other great features, come by and see it for your self.

-NEW Tires 285/70R17
-New wheels Toyota
-Front Inti bumper
-headlight Led
-led lights
-New Belts (all 3) from Toyota
-Snorkel
-Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror with Compass, Outside temp
-New DieHard 825 CCA Battery Group 27 from Sears Dec2017
-old man emu 2' inch
-work in the differential the suspension SOA
-2 year old Drive Shaft Couplings
-New Tie Rod Ends Front (All 4)
-Steering Shaft Seal Replaced (No Hot Foot)
-1 Year ago Old Man Emu Steering Dampener
-UltraGause to OBDII for MPG, Distence to Empty
-Washable Factory (Toyota) Air Filter
-No Factory Lockers
-Front Axle seals/bearings/wipers serviced with TrailGear kit including Trail Safe Seals.
-New Brakes - drilled Rotors/ceramic pads

The Engine 4.5 Carburetor IL6, Transmission, AC Works Flawlessly

Thank you for looking at my Post, I am Intereted in Selling this Beast. NOT IN A RUSH. No Trades, Cash or other reasonable means of...

Last edited:
Will you be going to cruise Moab ?

Not doing Cruise Moab..... we have a local group of 10 rigs that are going the 10th to 19th. I am taking my 40 series we call "Utah", so this is homecoming for it as it was featured in a Toyota Trails article doing the Kokapelli several years ago, and we are going to do it the first few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom