SOLD Delmar NY 75 Series Expedition Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(255, 174, 0)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-hzj75-2-2/
Just one day to go! 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ75 Troopy - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-hzj75-2-2/

8969BF24-D7A7-43E3-84F1-1DC2C541241A.jpeg

27AB48B7-A879-464C-8CF6-381D9844FAF7.jpeg

546F22C1-D182-40D5-8FF0-EA85D938B915.jpeg

A6A8EB9F-A978-43EA-B389-517B2D94F7CF.jpeg

0EA253DE-9503-4AEF-A5FD-2B5AFA3D7B05.jpeg

Just be glad you had a reserve set. BAT has a terrible history for 70 series in particular, and recently with LCs in general. You may be better off listing here with the price you want. Or, perhaps your in box is already filling up with PMs from potential buyers.

Just be glad you had a reserve set. BAT has a terrible history for 70 series in particular, and recently with LCs in general. You may be better off listing here with the price you want. Or, perhaps your in box is already filling up with PMs from potential buyers.

There are lots of 70's that have sold for big bucks on BaT

I do think its hit or miss/luck of the draw over there.....and RHD vehicles dont do all that well......I was shocked at how low the bidding was for a LHD 75 but things like it not being original color and the timing belt light issue being on contribute to the low bid.

It looks like a really nice Troopy....I would have bought it in a second if I were in the market

I bid on it, really wanted it, didn't get it. Been looking for one like this for quite a while. We recently had to deal with some home repairs and I just couldn't quite get there. Bad timing on my part. This is a very special vehicle indeed that checked all my boxes.

Last edited:
BaT is a wierd place to put a niche vehicle. Some sales are huge wins for the seller, a few wins for buyers, and a lot of no sales. It really feels like it's full of buyers with money but not much car knowledge.

I bid but I thought the reserve was going to be skyhigh.

Question: the video you posted showing the top opening, the canvas didn't appear connected to the top. How does the canvas get affixed when deploying the top?

Last edited:
I’ve also noticed some real “lookers” have gone for big $$$ while actual, solidly built rigs don’t. By lookers I mean SA rigs with questionable mechanical/body work but shiny paint jobs and fancy leather interiors.

BaT is a wierd place to put a niche vehicle. Some sales are huge wins for the seller, a few wins for buyers, and a lot of no sales. It really feels like it's full of buyers with money but not much car knowledge.

I bid but I thought the reserve was going to be skyhigh.

Question: the video you posted showing the top opening, the canvas didn't appear connected to the top. How does the canvas get affixed when deploying the top?
Thanks for bidding. The video yes done during fabrication of the roof. The canvas is permanently attached, Westfalia style.

I am recovered from yesterday's disappointment. Will place a few ads in specialty forums @37K. Still a steal, I am confident I will find the buyer for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom