For Sale 1990 troopcarrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD Well since I have to sale everything, here is my other land cruiser for sale
1990 Toyota land cruiser troop carrier 1HZ diesel with a turbo professionally installed. This troopy comes with a logbook from day one. If you are interested in taking a look at it, or want more information send me a message and we can talk . SALE PENDING. Car is located in Bend, Oregon.

One owner

ZERO rust

Original paint

400k km (around 250k miles)

Log book of everything done on the vehicle since new

Rebuilt transmission and tcase (20k)

New timing belt kit installed.

New BFG K02 AT

Factory dual fuel tanks. 2x20 gal tanks

ZERO leaks

troopy 1.jpg
troopy2.jpg
troopy3.jpg

troopy4.jpg
troopy5.jpg

Last edited:
This originally came with a bench rear seat, right?

This originally came with a bench rear seat, right?

Thanks for the good comments guys. If I was not in the middle of flight school, and had a nice garage for tons of toys, I would totally keep them all. I am not sure about what type of sitting was in the back. I would think forward facing seat potentially as I don't see any anchor points on the sides on the back. The Troopy drives as awesome as it looks. It has great acceleration, and shocks and bushings were replaced not very long ago. It was about 19 degrees yesterday morning and click brrrrrrrrrrrr is how it starts every time

PM'ed you.

4 spd or 5spd? front axle is 8" or 9.5" on these? whats interior height in rear from platform top to roof?

The troopy has a stock 5 speed and stock front axle. The rear with the platform has tons of room to put a sleeping pad on it, if it was your intention to make it a camping rig, and still be able to sit up and have head room. They are super roomy inside. If you have more specific questions send me a message with your number and ill be happy to talk.

kewl thanks, i was just looking to see how many inches tall the drawer system was and how many inches of clearance from drawer floor to roof.

11.5" for the height of the drawers and 39" from the top of the drawers to roof.

Maybe I missed it, what was the asking price for this?

Soo was this actually used to carry troops in battle or something ?
Don't know if you are asking this in all seriousness? This model is called Troopcarrier by Toyota. I'm pretty sure that these have been used in battles around the world, these have also been used as Ambulances, delivery trucks, converted campers, cop cars, fire trucks, anything else you might find use for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom