For Sale 1990 troopcarrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD Well since I have to sale everything, here is my other land cruiser for sale
1990 Toyota land cruiser troop carrier 1HZ diesel with a turbo professionally installed. This troopy comes with a logbook from day one. If you are interested in taking a look at it, or want more information send me a message and we can talk . SALE PENDING. Car is located in Bend, Oregon.

One owner

ZERO rust

Original paint

400k km (around 250k miles)

Log book of everything done on the vehicle since new

Rebuilt transmission and tcase (20k)

New timing belt kit installed.

New BFG K02 AT

Factory dual fuel tanks. 2x20 gal tanks

ZERO leaks

troopy 1.jpg
troopy2.jpg
troopy3.jpg

troopy4.jpg
troopy5.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Manufactures have a long history of using monikers that don't necessarily reflect the true purpose of their vehicles.
For example .......

Don't know if you are asking this in all seriousness? This model is called Troopcarrier by Toyota. I'm pretty sure that these have been used in battles around the world, these have also been used as Ambulances, delivery trucks, converted campers, cop cars, fire trucks, anything else you might find use for.

Yes, serious. I know they have been used as service vehicles, but I was not sure if it actually was used to carry troops. Thanks for the reply ,

Isis troops for sure........ and some oddball heavy artillery. Toyota is the defacto choice of armed insurgencies worldwide for the last 30years when they started getting hip to the fact that LandRovers were breaking down and the fact that hitchhiking with rocketlaunchers is somewhat difficult.

IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG

Last edited:
Also want to add, @60toyetero was wonderful to deal with. He answered all my questions, sent pics, dropped her off for inspection by a third party. He even went to the DMV for me to get temporary tags so I didn't have to wait two days to drive back (paid him for his time of course). I'm off on a road trip home with my new Troopy and looking forward to getting to know her. Thanks again to @60toyetero for being so great to deal with!

Also want to add, @60toyetero was wonderful to deal with. He answered all my questions, sent pics, dropped her off for inspection by a third party. He even went to the DMV for me to get temporary tags so I didn't have to wait two days to drive back (paid him for his time of course). I'm off on a road trip home with my new Troopy and looking forward to getting to know her. Thanks again to @60toyetero for being so great to deal with!

Thanks man :) I was glad to see you were super happy when you saw the rig. Great food and chat yesterday, and it was great dealing with you as well. I am looking forward to seeing your posts on your troopy. Happy travels home and don't forget pictures on the way. Any scenery is way cooler with a 70 on it!:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom